Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

hey my name is Kevin...I've been a fan of wrestling for over 20 years(yeah i'm old) & of the site at least 5 years...just recently started reading forums & would like to be able to put in my 2 cents on some of the various topics...i hope my input will be appreciated

Hello, my name is Buzz Bayner but I'd rather be called Buzzer or my user name BuzBay. I've been a fan of wrestling since as long as I can remember, and that's a pretty long time. I just happened to stumble onto this place a week ago and I haven't been disappointed, this is a good thing indeed, DDP and Funaki. Now I'm going to reply in a few more threads so I can get on with what I really want to do here, columnly. Yeah, I know it's not a word but neither is my last and surname, DDP and Funaki.

What's with the DDP and Funaki? Anyway, welcome! Read the rules, post well, don't spam, and have fun.

I was attempting to be creative and/or funny, guess it didn't work. If you looked before I mentioned there names I said both of their one-liners (DDP: This is a good thing Funaki: Indeed) ...Nevermind, I wrote it almost as soon as I woke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back