Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hope everybody is having a great day in the WZ Forums. I'm new, and am looking forward to posting threads/asking/answering questions.

New to the forum. Trying to spread the word of our new project.
The Gods of Wrestling.
Located in Las Vegas & Arizona. Gonna be doing some giveaways soon to get the ball rollin' in time for Wrestlemania... Talkin about t shirts , button, stickers & dvds. So if your interested, look us up.

1520610_1441581899405533_2123407083_n.jpg

Hi Everyone. My name's TJ and I post on the site comments pretty regularly but decided to make an ID here in case I ever wanna jump in on these discussions too.

Hello All, my name is Sean im 24 and ive decided to eventually join Wrestlezone! I have been coming here for years to check up on wrestling news and finally registered to air all my views. I have been watching WWF/E since i was 10 so i have a fair bit of knowledge in the bag. I come from Aberdeen, Scotland. Holla if you have any questions, Thanks

Hello, WZ! I have been reading on this site for a few years now but just finally decided to make a forum account. I have been watching wrestling for 9 years now and have spent countless hours researching the history of the WWE. I love discussing what is currently going on in the WWE and love talking about different opinions that others might have. Can't wait to start posting!

I'm Justin, a one year WWE fan, I'm 16 years of age, I'm a big fan of Randy Orton, Batista, and CM Punk. I'm also warming up to Daniel Bryan, and looking forward to see him compete at Elimination Chamber. (This is no spoiler if you watched RAW, didn't want to get accused of rule breaking.) I live in Norwalk, Ohio. I also play a video game called Minecraft. (Go ahead and judge and hate, I really don't give a damn.)

Hey-yo. I'm Dan. I live in Turkey as of this weekend but I'm British. I'm 30 and work as a writer, but not in wrestling.

Current favourite wrestlers are the ubiquitous Daniel Bryan, the underrated Katsuyori Shibata, the future breakout Roman Reigns and the next foreigner for WWE to drop the ball with KENTA. Basically I spend my time marking out for NJPW and NOAH but realise my heart is with WWE despite its constant mission to infuriate me.

Hello, everyone. Chris from Queens, New York. Been a huge wrestling fan for 20 years.

Although I've only just now decided to create a username and begin posting on the site, I'm a long time fan of Wrestlezone and a regular reader of the forums. I was introduced to the site years ago by a friend and have visited regularly ever since. I'm familiar with some of the more regular posters like Jake, Sam, Slyfox, KB and The Butcher, among others.

Being a School Safety Agent in a less than exciting school allows for a lot of down time. Some of which I spend looking through the various forums and I'm particularly fond of the Live Discussion Threads about Raw. I find most of the posters to be extremely creative and clever.

Grew up a huge Macho Man fan as a kid and my two all time favorites are Austin and Pillman.

Looking forward to posting and being a contributor to the Wrestlezone forums...

Hey WZ Universe, Jack from England. Been a reader, follower and fan of the forum for months now. Love to see peeps thoughts on topics and debates etc. so felt it would great to jump on the band wagon. I actually contributed my first 10 posts already and got carried away that much that I kept meaning to do this part... until now. Looking forward to contributing more to the Zone! #TimeToPlayTheGame :pacman:

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Tom Channel, the owner of All-New Online Wrestling. I've been a pro wrestling fan my entire life and love owning and operating my own promotion.

Hello WZ,
Long time reader, first time poster on the forums. I've been a dedicated wrestling fan since the 90's. I'm also a automotive photographer but from time to time I get to cover some events outside of that circle that I have just as much passion for as I do cars.

With that said, I'm the guy that has had his WM29 photos plastered on several wrestling sites, even Wikipedia and so on. I got to meet with Kane, Hornswaggle, Jerry Lawler and AJ Lee last year and have a collection of signatures including Orton, Batista, Jericho, Edge and Punk. I'm still waiting on 'See No Evil 2' Promos, I was interviewed months back at Comic Con.

Anyway, I'll keep it short. There's alot more to all that, but it's currently 12 AM and the snow is still giving me nightmares. I'm dying for spring.

--RS

8638291141_71cf3de3c8_b.jpg

Hi. I'm Heather and have been watching WWE since 1995, however stopped during 2009-2012. I don't even know what happened nor care because I tuned in a few a times during that time frame and, yikes.

Favs: The Shield, Wyatts, DBry, Punk (sad he left but I see where he's coming from), Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage (RIP), Jake the Snake, Stone Cold (srsly), Edge + Christian via 2000's with their 5 second poses (after this they got kinda meh), Big E, Antonio Cesaro, Bad News Barrett, Ryback (Ok. So many people dont like him, but my god.. He's hilarious if you watch his ringside psychology), RVD, Y2J, and AJ Lee for her ringside psychology.

Dislikes: HHH (stop burying people and riding "stars" backs pls ffs), the entire Divas roster (except AJ Lee and now Naomi is starting to shock me) and I'm a girl and this annoys me, Blandy Borton (oh god..his tattoos have more expression), John Cena's Character (I don't mind him as a person, his character is 10 years too outdated), Big Show's writers, actually most of the booking staff and writers, Batista coming back, NAO coming back (seriously what year is this?), and a few other things but I may be here a while.

Anyway, there you go.:shrug:

Hey there, Derpvon here.

16 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. Been following WWE since I was 8, and I'm still addicted to it! My favorite wrestlers are:

Daniel Bryan: Get's the crowd going, always gets a pop, great wrestler too.
The Shield: Great stable, were dominant in the begin but now they're breaking up to mostly push Roman Reigns.
And more, of course. Like: Shawn Michaels, Cesaro, and some more older stars and new talent.

That's a small introduction, I hope that there are more Dutch people on this site. :)

Hi all i'm Mike a wrestling fan since '89, first match I ever watched was Brain Busters vs Hart Foundation at Summerslam 1989. I'm a lifelong Hulkamaniac and I look forward to discussing all WWE matters with the Wrestlezone community!

Hi folks i'm Ste aka Roverthetoprope, a lifelong and proud WWE fan. When it comes to posting on here, just like The Hitman i'm The Best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be!

Hey everyone. I'm Feniuk, which is my last name in life. Haha.

I'm 23, married with a kid, and have been a wrestling fan since I was in elementary school. Some of my live wrestling experiences include the night Eugene was GM of raw for a night, the smackdown where kurt angle stripped john cena of the US title, and I managed to see myself on TV many times both those nights. Lol. I also was privileged enough to witness The British bulldogs last match before his death and snagged a photo with the man. Great guy.

I'm not new to forums. I was a longtime member of the svr.com forums back in the day (they used to be pretty big, but their popularity dropped significantly around 2008/2009). These days, I frequent a guns n roses forum, a band I consider myself to be a die hard fan of. They have a wrestling section, and I've found myself hanging out there more and more as of late, and wanted to join a forum more dedicated to wrestling to converse it with others who were more interested in it. I've watched CSR often enough for as long as it's been on now, so I figured this would be a good forum to check out.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell. Looking forward to the rest of the forums!

Hello WrestleZone Forums! My name is Josh Drake and I am 15 years old (turning 16 on March 25th) and Autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back