Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey guys, Im Jack, Jericoholic4lifes younger brother. Im 14 and just signed up now after discovering the forums after my brother told me about them. Ill probably be on here in the evenigs and at weekends cos of school. Ive got different views on wrestling to my brother and Ive only been watching for 3 years. Jeff Hardy is my favourite wrestler and thigns he done in the past dont change my mind on that. Ill post as much as I can and hope you'll enjoy having me around with my brother Rob contriubuting here.

Just introducing myself. This is my first post on this forum. I used to watch WWF when it was on on the weekends around 12 or 1:00. At that time, each superstar would take on some random unknown opponent. You'd only see the regular superstars at PPVs. That and there were only 4 PPV programs a year.

I stopped watching for several years (missed the whole Rock and Steve Austin eras) and came back about 2-3 yrs ago. Things have changed a lot. Although there's a lot more marketing, it's also a more interesting show.

hey all, recently became a member and thought id say what up by officially posting for the first time. Been watching these epic male soap operas called professional wrestling.. oops i mean "sports entertainment" all my life and am ready to engage all the little jimmies on here.

u don't like it? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU LIKE!!!

Nah jks, lets do this.:cool:

Hi there im not new to wrestling been a fan since 1998. just wanted to get the first post out of the way.

I'm not new but I figure I'd post in here since I haven't posted on these forums in awhile(long story short I forgot my password and I was too lazy to go through the steps to get it back until now). Anyway my name is Matt and I've been a wrestling fan for about 25 years, I don't really watch much of the current stuff but I still watch stuff from the 80s and 90s on an almost daily basis. My favorite wrestlers are Bret Hart, Randy Savage and Hogan.

Good evening Wrestlezoners, Long time reader, first time poster. I'm Out(ast, but you can all call me Chris. I'v been a wrestling fan for nigh on 20 years. i have tryed to watch TNA, but for some reason i just cant. i dont know why, i see the talent their, but i just dont enjoy their shows but i am a big WWE fan. I also love brittish wrestling and try and get to indy shows when I can.

Hello all. SCF here. Mike if you can be bothered remembering :)

Big time wrestling fan, first event i ever saw was the 2000 Royal Rumble on channel 4 in the UK. Favourite wrestlers of the old school Foley, Rock, Austin, Kane, Scotty 2 Hotty(dont ask lol), Shane O'mac, Big Show, Mr Perfect... dear lord the list could go on.

I like the current roster a lot too, i shall post about them no doubt though in the forums :)

anyway HI!

Hey everyone, I'm Thomas. Always visit this site to check the news and I was looking for an e-fed so the fit is perfect. I hope everyone here is cool, i look forward to sharing opinions on the current state of wrestling and reading everyone else's as well.

Hey all, I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to join so that I may throw my two cents in and join the debates. I'm Liz and I'm from New England. I haven't been a wrestling fan for very long but, my man created a monster of a fan in me over a short period of time.

Well my name's Kevin, I try my best not to look like a complete tool and asshole, I'll try my hand at e-fedding since I have done some before!

Hello all, I am Ian, I'm 26 and I have been a fan for a very long time. My finacee is awesome at making things in photoshop/illiustrator so if you need a sig made, get ahold of me and we can talk

Hello WZ members!

My name is Joe.. I'm going to be using the name NaughtyPelican (yes theres a story behind it). I've been following this site for about 2 yrs now and wish to get into the discussions and post threads.

I'm 27 TODAY! I've been watching rastlin since I was 4 years old... way back in the 88-89 era.. in a bad household, WWF was a big outlet for a lot of bad feelings for me and my elder brother...

I endured endless torment when wrestling wasn't cool... In highschool when the "cool kids" were wearing FUBU and TOMMY clothes, I was rocking my Undertaker shirt and my Highway To Hell Tour shirt. I never gave a damn.. I love wrestling...

I'm not a fan that misses or needs blood and the "attitude era"... to be honest, during that whole crap I was devoted to WCW... I love the way wrestling used to be.

Like so many posts that I've read, I miss the old stuff. When Papa Shango made the Warrior's hair bleed oil, i nearly pissed myself. I believed whole-heartedly that Ric Flair was in those pictures with Miss Elizabeth... I checked my closet to see if ManKind was hiding in it. I was scared to death of Nailz when he came out for the first time.

I'm a wrestling brat. Through and through.

HBK will always be the greatest. I cried when he hit the superkick on MJ through the barber shop window. I went nuts when he screwed The Hitman... the iron man match was the greatest of all time.

I just wanna get in on these discussions.. I read a LOT of opinions that I want to argue SO badly.... and I can't wait til i get that chance!

-Naughty

Hello, u all can call me john, or cipher or anything u want, ive been a fan for about 5 years and im lookin to be able to discuss sports entertainment with some decent people around here.

Welcome guys read the rules and have fun!

Side note; NaughtyPelican due the length of your inaugural post I deem you "the chosen one". Be honored.

Hello. Long time lurker of this excellent board. Figured it was time to register and throw in my two cents worth.

Have been a wrestling fan since the early eighties. Remember I was genuinely afraid of Andre The Giant. He was such an intimidating figure. Even to this day I still have nightmares of Andre The Giant. Oh..it's true. It's damn true :)

What I appreciate most about WrestleZone Forums is the Old School Wrestling board and the WWE board.

English is not my native language so I hope all the minor and major grammar errors that are bound to come, doesn't set you off to much.

Jan
Aka "HonkyDong Man"

hey everyone, ive been following this site for years now, reading the stories and the threads people make but i never made any myself or interacted in them much. But i feel like joining now.

I've been a fan of the WWE/F for 16 years now and have been watching for those 16 years straight.

sup everyone, been meaning to join up for awhile!
im craig, 19, from melbourne and so badly wanna get in all the discussions!

and may get involved in the efed!

Hey guys. Finally registered to the forums after being a lurker for a very, very long time. 21 years old which means i've been watching wwf/e for 16 years. Was never much into wcw as i was pro-wwe in the monday night wars. So...that's all I got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back