Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hello...... I'm Bender and you can call me Bender... Since that's my name. Anyways, I come from Australia. I've read the rules and I'm fully equipped into posting in this forum.

Hellos I'm Penguin, I'm old, jaded and have used the WWF/E as a means of escape since 1997 when my friend with the only sky dish in the village said "oh my god you don't know who HBK is!?!" I have read the rules, in all honestly that's why I decided to join up, no spamming, trolling or massive sigs? I'm in :D

LOL sup all. I was on some kind of a hiatus or something. Nah, jk. I was feeling lazy to post. From now on I will though. So yeah. I'm Angel. I'm awesome, like an albatross. Maybe. Anyways, yep. I'm kinda back, or should I say, I'm in, because I was never really posting that much.

LOL sup all. I was on some kind of a hiatus or something. Nah, jk. I was feeling lazy to post. From now on I will though. So yeah. I'm Angel. I'm awesome, like an albatross. Maybe. Anyways, yep. I'm kinda back, or should I say, I'm in, because I was never really posting that much.

Your signature is the best signature ever, nothing beats that signature. I love it.

'Nuff said.

Man what is great place.My real name is Jose.Really love going on discussion boards since I eat,sleep and dream Wrestling.Hopefully I make my mark here if I efed in the future or my great discussions with you guys.Hey how many posts do you think to request for a Sig?

hey, my names matty and i come from bonnie old Scotland lol. been a wrestling fan since i was 7 years old, so practically my whole life. been a fan of these forums too for a couple of years so i thought i'd sign up and give my opinions

Hey,
I'm steve,
i'm an electrician 25 years, i'm australian i live in melbourne, i've been watchig wrestling since 1994, tape trading / collecting tapes from IWA:MS, CZW, ROH, NJPW, MLW, ECW, TNA, SMW and WWE of course, I like Steve corino and HHH, currently hope Rhodes is the next WHC.

I have a strong opinion and wont be convinced of BS easily,i enjoy using alot of sarcasm in my posts so If you end up losing sleeping over my opinion, dont come at me you wont get any smypathy.

Are there many tape traders in Aus or USA anymore...?

Thanks for your time.

Steve

I'm New Here, New to the WWE universe, and loving it! Favourite superstars include Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Edge, RVD, and Chris Jericho!

Hello all...I've been a long time reader of WZ & their forums by default. I've decided that i would like to add my voice to the conversation. I promise to respect everyone's ideas & thoughts (no matter how dumb, hahaha) All i ask is for the same in return!

Thanks for reading!

The Stache

Hi.

Long time reader, and finally decided I'd register.

Huge CM Punk fan, even live a straight edge lifestyle, but I am also a fan of wrestling, real wrestling, so do also favour the upcommers like Dolph, DiBiase, Rhodes and Swagger.

As a result, no surprises that saying I'm not a fan of Cena would be understatement of the century.

Hi.

Huge CM Punk fan, even live a straight edge lifestyle, but I am also a fan of wrestling, real wrestling, so do also favour the upcommers like Dolph, DiBiase, Rhodes and Swagger.

As a result, no surprises that saying I'm not a fan of Cena would be understatement of the century.

Leave the forum now please. We don't need MORE Cena haters, do you not realise he is the best superstar of all time. Jeez. LOL JK Cena is shocking. Can't wrestle act or impress anyone over the age of seven. Welcome my man

I never did this either. I'm a long time reader but don't really post much. Watched wrestling religiously from '97 to 2001. Started watching again in 2006 to 2008. Big fan of Dolph, D Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Punk and the few remaining good wrestlers from the attitude era, Henry, Christian, Undertaker HHH.

Hi.

welcome to wrestlezone guys please read the rules and,,, ya you probably heard this before so just ENJOY YOURSLEVES!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back