Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Welcome, Nox! Your signature can be a total of 800 pixels. No more than 500 pixels in length or width.

Make sure you check out the Rules and FAQ, as they'll probably answer any questions you have. Have a good stay.

hey everyone my name is jared. im 22 and live in martinsville, va about 10 minutes from the nascar track. i am in school here studying motorsports and hope to land a job with a nascar team in the near future. however, i have said for the last few years that if there wasn't a future for me in racing, that i would love work for wwe. i have been a very passionate wrestling fan since i was a kid and i would just like to share my opinions here with other members of the wwe universe, and maybe something i have to say might just catch on

Hey what's up?

I have been a wrestling fan for awhile now. I love watching WWE and TNA. I hope to engage in some interesting conversations with you guys and make a few friends along the way.

-RavenChaos21

hey peeps?

ive been a wrestling fan since i was a kid.. i watch WWE and TNA. Im a huge Jack Swagger and Joe Hennig aka Michael McGillicutty fan .. cant wait to have some good convos about wrestling

Hey! New here. Been a wrestling fan all my life. Pretty much only have the time to watch Raw. Don't like TNA. Big fan of sports. Hope to be active around here.

WrestleScoopHero

That's right, I come from your rival, WrestleScoop. Am I here to spam? No. Am I here to get your members over to WrestleScoop? No. I'm here to show you the WrestleScoop members actually know real wrestling talk.

You don't need to show me around, I know how to read a forum.

I don't watch wrestling any longer. Don't follow the WWE or TNA or any indies. I just don't care for the new guys or the spot monkeys outside of a few handful of the "newer" guys (like Cena and Orton... seriously).

I grew up in the heart of WWF country in Allentown, Pennsylvania. If you're an old school fan, the name will be familiar to you. I attended a lot of shows through the years (the ECW arena was only an hour drive) and still do love wrestling. I'm here to discuss the psychology of wrestling and reminisce about days past. I may not always agree with you or vice-versa, but I do enjoy a spirited discussion about the "sport" that we all love.

WrestleScoopHero

That's right, I come from your rival, WrestleScoop. Am I here to spam? No. Am I here to get your members over to WrestleScoop? No. I'm here to show you the WrestleScoop members actually know real wrestling talk.

You don't need to show me around, I know how to read a forum.

I also like posters who makes posts like they're cutting a promo.

:rolleyes:

Hey, I'm a lurker on these forums who just recently decided to create an account and start posting. I'm a long time wrestling fan. I religiously watched WWE from 1994-2005 and have only recently (since November 2010) become a regular fan again. I'm still trying to get caught up with everything that has gone on in the WWE world since 2005.

Aside from wrestling I'm a huge NFL (Bears), baseball (Cubs), soccer (Barcelona) and rugby (Ulster/Ireland) fan!

Welcome, Being a lurker for a while is the best thing to do. hopefully you picked up the rules, (make sure you read them just in case) and start posting.Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Hey All,
Already read the rule book and most of the FAQ thread. Got interested in WWE fairly recently (2002) and was able to catch a show the same year. However, life intervened but I came back to WWE in 2009. Currently my favorite is Sheamus, because I like the way he portrays himself as a heel and Celtic Warrior and runs with the whole Irish heritage thing, speaks his native language and was (rumored to be) an IT guy before turning to wrestling. (Yes, yes, I know, there isn't much to say about speaking your OWN language fluently, but I found it interesting that he attended school to learn Irish. I'm a language buff, so sue me!! :p )
I currently live in Michigan, and besides WWE, I enjoy World of Warcraft and Warcraft III, reading and writing.

Hi guys, i think i´m one of the few guys from Portugal here.

My name is Pedro, 16 years old.

My Favourite wrestlers are Sting, Jericho, Triple H, AJ Styles, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, etc

Welcome to the forums, everyone!!

It's VERY important that you all read and understand our rules before posting. This sin't an automatic message... we really mean it. Our rules are somewhat strange to most but please keep in mind that they're in place in order to keep our reputation as the BEST and MOST ORGANIZED wrestling forum on the internet.

Thanks and happy posting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back