Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey guys my name is andy and ive been a wrestling fan since 1991. I joined this forum last summer but due to a new house move and also waiting to buy my new pc i havent had access to the internet , however im glad to be here and thought id say hey :)

Hey, I'm new to these parts. As you can tell by my Username, I'm Mr. HD. Weird story how I came up with that name lol.

I started watching wrestling right around WrestleMania 14, so I grew up watching the Attitude Era and I miss that era. That being said, I will be posting in the "Book This" Thread on how I would run the WWE, since I don't like how they're doing things now.

Hopefully, you guys will check it out.

But, anyway, I'm here to post and give my opinions and thanks for having me!

By the way, if anybody can tell me how to change my Avatar to a picture on my computer? Thanks.

I have been a fan since 1988. I love wrestling and I like watching it evolve. I wish the product would revert back to some oldies but goodies, like managers, tag divisions, and athletic story lines!

PS....I would love to post a discussion thread, but I have no idea how, so if anybody can point me in the right direction, I will call Sting myself and tell him to stop monkeying around and join the WWE b4 he turns 60!

G'day guys I'm a new member from Australia my name is Wayne, as you can tell from my user name I'm a huge Kane fan. Just stopped by to say G'day..

Cheers,

Wayno

hey all,

i'm troy from australia,been into wrestling all my life

looking forward to being part of the wrestlezone community

Hello everyone.

Not really a new poster I had an account years ago but I couldnt remember my username or password or indeed the email account I use to use for it. Been about 3 years since I posted here, but still kept reading the forums, love the site and how its grown over the last 10 or so years.

Its a credit to the Mods/Admin, for keeping the forums running so well (having been a mod on a couple of other forums I know just hwo tough the job can be), and the Admin for continued development of the site.

Hello, everyone.
I'm not new, but I don't sign in that often, and realized I never formally introduced myself. I usually just read what everyone else has to say. I've been watching wrestling ever since I can remember. One of my first memories is Undertaker rising out of the casket at Royal Rumble 1994. In high school I was the weird girl who wouldn't stop going on about Raw Is War while the other girls were watching "Roswell" (which due to how I pronounced each of those titles made for some awkward conversations).

I hope to be more involved in the forums soon. :)

I'm new here. Hello all.

I used to post on wrestling forums back around 1998, and was a part of the original graphics (or GFX as it now appears to known) scene back in the day.

I lost touch with wrestling when WCW was disbanded as a company, but I've been watching TNA for a few years now which has brought me to the forums. I was a fan of WWF, WCW, and ECW many years ago but I dislike the current WWE product and don't have any real desires to watch it.

Hey Guys,

I'm Matthew, 22 and from Australia. Been a long time lurker since probably October last year, so I thought it was time for me to sign up {since the Jay Lethal push to be exact, that's when I started to get hooked and read threads on here} :p

Pretty much a huge TNA fan, so you'll probably see me post there and the social-type forums a lot. Just happy to be a part of this forum, and look forward to chatting to you all :)

EDIT: Just read the welcome PM. It says "no moving images for a signture" - so I guess that means no gif pics correct? Even if they're less than 800 pixels? Just want to make sure :)

Hey im Chris , been watching wrestling since i was like 8. I really got back into watching wrestling in 2008 i stopped during 2003. Big fan of wrestlezone and like seeing and posting new thought on wrestling

Hey Guys Am Luke .
From Liverpool .
Like : Everton , WWE , MMA , UFC And Football
Hate: Liverpool F.c , Tna .

Hello WZ community. Just dropping in to say hi and I look forward to discussing crazy and weird things with you guys..

Cullen

Hey everyone, coming in to introduce myself

I'm Grant from Scotland and I've been checking this site for so long that I decided nows the time to join up and start interacting.

Hey guys! I am from Valley Stream, New York. My name is Riyaad :)

I've been watching wrestling since I was 6-7.
My first actual match was Eddie Guerrero Vs RVD in a ladder match. I was so amazed by the match, wrestling became my love <3

I am a big fan of the Attitude Era, I grew up playing many WWF video games! I adore Masked Kane, Paul Bearer, X Pac, Road Dogg, Gangrel, The Brood, Hardy Boyz, APA, Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi, Grand Master Sexy, DX, Viscera, Mideon, The Hollys, Goldust, Crash, Albert, Test, Steve Blackman, Val Venis, Nation Of Domination, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Jericho, Angle, Benoit, Guerrero.

I've been numerous researching on WWF, I found out alot of cool facts that some people may not know. Know alot of old school wrestlers.

Thanks for having me on this site! God bless!

So is this just for us to post 10 posts and start threading?? Lol by the way, I watch both WWE and TNA. I am a Fortune fan, they are like the modern day 4 horsemen.

So if The Rock was not in WWE, my choice would be TNA as the better company, i guess theyre both awesome. WWE just has more history with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back