Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Introduction.
Who am I?
City hunter is my nickname, fightin' crime's the game.

I'm dmariano123 or just Daniel. Been reading around here for a while. Looks like a great forum and I hope to stick around for a long time!

Hey everyone. I'm Matt. I'm from Northeast Ohio and I am 25 years old. I'm what I like to call a "smart mark" because I generally know what is going to happen long before it does, but still get stoked when it happens. I watch both main companies, but strongly prefer WWE to TNA. Glad there are 2 fish in the pond now though for sure.

Hey guys...I have been coming to wrestlezone for years to get the scoop on what's going down in the business..So i finally decided to be a part of things and join the forums. Well i am Cody and I am 20 years old. I have been watching wrestling since I was pretty much a toddler. That's pretty much the big story and thanks for letting me be a part of this.

Hi!

Long time wrestling fan from the UK - I've been lurking for a while and have enjoyed reading the forum.

My two favourite wrestlers of all time are Hulk Hogan and Sting.

well now i know what i have to do to start a post. But all is well, my name is Alonzo, i live in Virginia, and yes, i am a wrestling mark. I gotta admit, i have been coming on the site since i was in middle school, and it is the only site i go to for the scoop. And for the most part, the info turns out to be truthful or close to it, so i cant complain. I'm tryna get on everyone else's level so help me out!!! WZ4eva!

Hi all!!

I was reading this forum for a while and decided about a month ago to join, so I did. Then had a lot of trouble with signing in straight after (think I might have typed my password wrong when I signed up??). So anyway, after a few weeks of trying to reset my password and failing to recieve the message with the new password, then contacting Wrestlezone and hearing nothing (does anybody read those messages?) I finally decided to give it one more shot at resetting, and it worked! Strangely, it was really quick, whereas before I had to wait ages for the message. So anyway, here I am, and I look forward to chatting to you all.
I'm currently sitting at my laptop trying to watch SmackDown at the same time. :)

Lewis

Been coming to this site for over ten years, always enjoyed reading the threads posted next to the news section. I finally decided to join in I'm from Newark, N.J. and a lifelong wrestling fan. looking forward to putting in my two cents.

Hi everyone, my name's Rose.

I joined this forum because I'm just getting into wrestling, both TNA and WWE since living with my fiance, who is also a member on here (Richard).

My favourites include: Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Santino, The Miz, Angelina Love and Maria.

Hi Wrestlezone My name is Eddie. I have read news on here and now wanna be on the forums. I watch WWE and TNA but I am trying to get into some indys like ROH, and PWG. My fave on Raw is HBK , on SD is Taker, and Impact is Jeff Jarrett.

He is, he was huge back in the day in the UK, really paved ways in the industry. Respect this man.

Hi everyone,

I have watched wrestling on and off for most of my life, but really got into it in the past couple years. I really liked the idea of having a place to discuss it so...here I am. :)

My favorites are: John Morrison, Edge, Christian, Gail Kim, Batista, and Yoshi Tatsu

What it do everyone,

Im a huge fan of WWE, FCW and TNA. I'm pretty excited about WWE NXT.

Favorite wrestlers: MVP, John Morrison, Evan Bourne

Favorite NXT Rookies: Byran Danielson, David Otunga, Wade Barret, Justin Gabriel

I am a major in the US Army. I went to the Ford Center this morning with 3 other military personnel to get tickets. We showed up at 1039 and were told no tickets were in existence-it was sold out and no military tickets were given out and the promoter was not available but maybe later. We fed the parking meter for 3 and a half hours to no avail. During this time I called WWE Stamford as over 150 military came in and were turned away. The girl on the fan line said maybe it was too early. I called Jr's BBQ in Norman where I live and asked to speak to Jim who was there as I was sure he would know what was up. His manager of the restaurant said oh gosh this has nothing to do with us-I asked if I could talk to Jim and was told no. We and hundreds never got tickets-and as far as I and the friends it is a sham. I am wondering how many other military this has happened to I would love to see this as news or a thread--and I can verify everything I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back