Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Welcome to the forums, TC. Looking forward to reading your stuff.

Please make sure you read and understand the rules before posting and enjoy yourself!!!

i'm steve ht am a hardcore wrestling nut, loved ecw and wish it was back to the original yet better saga, feel free to holla me ne time iiighhhht

Hello, I'm new. I got a warning already haha. I guess I need to read the rules. No worries friends. I've been watching wrestling for about 20 yrs now. Nice to meet all of you.

Hello, I'm new. I got a warning already haha. I guess I need to read the rules. No worries friends. I've been watching wrestling for about 20 yrs now. Nice to meet all of you.

Nice to meet you, man. It's good that you're taking things in stride, friend. If you take a look at the rules, then I'm confident you won't get another warning. I look forward to seeing you out in the forums!

Welcome Max. Good to have you and good to see that you're willing to follow our rules. It's much appreciates. Have fun.

Hey guys, my name's Dan. I'm 20 and from Ohio. I've been watching wrestling my entire life. I currently wrestle in Northeastern Ohio, and throughout Western Pennsylvania. My wrestling knowledge is primarily old school (starting around '75) and puroresu (from mid-80's to now). I'm also pretty fun to debate with and have a habit of shining things in a different light. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Im CT McMasters, Im hoping to use this forum to post some ideas of what I think is going on in wrestling and some what if... situations as well. I didnt read the rules and may get into trouble for how I post but hopefully I can just have some fun here we go....

Just my opinion but I feel Ric Flair will soon be in TNA! my only hope is that it will not be in a wrestling capacity. I would like to see him come back and return himself and the horsemen to their glory days. Without Flair there are no Horsemen and thats a fact but I dont think he should lead the team anymore its sad to say but the role of the champ, the man and even the nature boy has passed Flair by. Wouldnt it be awesome to see Flair take JJ Dillons Role as manager of the most prestigous group in the historyof wrestling? To Have Flair come out in the impact zone and pass the torch and even the moniker of "The Natureboy" to somone else and build a new stable around him? And who might that person be you ask.... None other than the man himself Ken Anderson!!! Thats right folks hes got the charisma and skills and would look awesome in the robe. Not to mention that Ken Anderson would not be the first Anderson in the horseman. What do you think should we see The Natureboy Ken Anderson and the new 4 Horsemen? And who would the other Horsemen be?

Welcome to both of you, please read the rules :) There's quite a strong base of puroresu fans on the board Dan, so you'll fit in nicely.

CT, the rules only take a few minutes to read, it's worth doing it so you don't get into trouble with infractions or bannings. However, that's a really good post. It won't be replied to in here as this is only to welcome posters, but you've supported the point well and that could be a good thread.

Thank you Doc feel free to forward it somewhere i can be discussed sicne I dont think Im allowed to yet

sheamus as a new champion, john cena is the typical champion, let the celtic warrior era begin

I know that ECW just released there Ring Announcer. There is a Great and good looking ring announcer. I am unsure if he has been discovered. There is a live webcast of him on ovwrestling.com. He is currently ring announcing for Ohio Valley Wrestling. I am sure you know about OVW. He sounds great and has an awesome look. He goes by the name Tyler Houston. If anything he could do house shows or slowly fill the ECW roll. Just trying to help. Best of luck on your return,

Rob.

Thank you for coming to our forums. I see that you have posted this same message elsewhere. Please use this thread only to introduce yourself and ask any initial questions that you may have about the forums.

*not much to say* i've been watching wrestling since the summer of 2001 (and yes, i like the invasion) and as my user name says i'm a bit of a devil's advocate, so yeah, that's it...

The names Stuart, I'm a huge wrestling fan (obviously) I've been watching it for about ten years now, I'm Straight Edge, I enjoy doing martial arts and listening to rock music and as my sig would suggest I'm a Mickie lover. And I look forward to being a part of this forum.

I'm a former member of the BretHart.info Forums. I registered at wrestlezone about a month ago and was never sent a validation email and I can't start a thread. I'm looking forward to posting on this site so can anyone please help me. I need a validation email. thanks

did anyone read my post? I said that I cant post new threads because my account isnt validated. Can someone please send me a validation link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back