Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

yes! i'm baaaackk!!11111111

now where the fuck are all my posts and admin power? and where did the WZWF go?

New member here. My name is Alfred and I am a freshman at University of Houston.

Exciting times on campus, huh? Go Cougs!!!! I grew up in Missouri City. Feel free to come by the cigar lounge. It's in the Non Wrestling Non Spam Sections. We have a wide range of topics.

hey, i m a huge wrestling fan
i m following wrestlezone forum for a long time & decided 2 join it

Aweome. I'm glad more of the lurkers are deciding to join. I think you'll have a good time.

I'm brand new to this forum and I look forward to reading your posts and, once I'm enabled, starting some threads, which will, I'm sure ignite controversy. I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada, and I've been following wrestling since 1961, when Gene Kiniski was the star of the Vancouver wrestling scene. I was lucky because Kiniski was a top contender, the NWA Champion, and a contender again, and I got to see him live against the top star of the '60s and '70s. I'm most interested in Wrestling History, and besides Kiniski, my faves include Flair, HBK, HHH, Dusty Rhodes, Nick Bockwinkel, John Morrison, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash & Roddy Piper.

Again, I look forward to reading your posts, replying to them and making friends.

TY and Cheers,

Space Volcano

tnx 4 da membership. i probably should have looked here first i was franticly looking around the website trying to find how to start a newwwwww threadd:banghead::banghead:

Hey.
Been reading the forums for a while now, and now I think it's time for my opinions to be shared with the wrestling world. :)

Wrestling fan for ten years, WWE > TNA, Smark since 2006, and I've developed a great mind for predicting match outcomes and storylines. ;)

Just wanted to say what's up. I've been a long time reader, and now I'm looking to be a long time poster. I've been watching wrestling for about 19 years now (damn, I feel old). And hopefully I'll be watching for another 19 more. But by then I'll be in my mid 40's, and will probably find the product a bit stale (who knows?). I'm sure I'll be taking my own kids and their bastard ass friends though. But I'll be damned if I'm buying stuff for all those kids. My kids? Maybe, if their mother is threatening to withhold the cooch. Three of their friends? No, they can go wanting. Unless they bring their own money. I mean, food and drinks are one thing, I can't let them go hungry (or can I?). But I'm not buying Cena shirts, Mysterio masks and Hornswaggle paraphernalia for 4 to 5 kids. I'm not made of money..

March 2007? Man, lets hear what you & everyone else has to say about the threads & the forums. Go post to your hearts content abiding by the rules, naturally. Cheers to breaking through the glass ceilings around here & being recognised.

Hey, my name's TC and I have been a wrestling fan every since I can remember. I look forward to posting in the forum, joining the eFed, and posting in Book This! Can't wait to interact with you guys.

Hello to one and all! My name is Alex, I've been enjoying everyones thoughts on these forums for the last two years, and I finally decided to join and hop into some of the debates. Huge sports fan, and can't wait to throw my two sense worth in on some of the LDs that happen every week. See everyone around!

Hello. My name's Chris. I've already had a few posts around this place but decided that I should introduce myself. I've been a longtime lurker around here, and finally decided awhile back I'd become a part and put my two sense in here and there. Hoping to make some friends around this place.

Hi my name is Badre "Bobby" El Amir Bally, I'm an Egyptian currently residing in the UK, I'm a big fan of pro wrestling, I'm into many styles of pro wrestling, WWE style, WCW, ECW, puroresu, lucha libre, Indy.

I can't say who's my favorite wrestler but my favorite Indy wrestler is Chikara's Mike Quackenbush, he's a high flyer who can technical, go all strong style without going too stiff and can perform power moves and cut entertaining promos.

Hi guys and welcome to the great time-consumer that is: WrestleZone Forums.

Hopefully, you guys all find your feet and become some great posters here. Read the rules and follow then at all times and you will fit right in. A warm welcome to you guys and if you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.

Hello :). I'm a new guy Judas Crawley is the name I'll just leave it at that for now...however my favorite wrestler is Kevin Thorn

Hi.My name is Spencer,you can call me spence.. I been a wrestling fan along time and i just love it. I dont care what the critics say about it. I know its entertainment but the risks are definitely real. Peace

Hey Judas, nice choice...mine's Stevie Richards :p

Spence welcome, that's a good way to view it, I'm more like that than of the full blown smark variety.

Welcome to the forums guys, I recommend reading the rules and if you need a hand give a shout to the guys with bold names.

Hey, Im Aaron. From Baltimore. Favorite Wrestler is Christian, Favorite Promotion is TNA, atm at least. Im 27, Favorite Food is Pizza, Drink is Pepsi. Is that a ok intro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back