Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hi everyone, been a member for about a week now, looking forward to posting and talking to fellow wrestling fans!

Hi, I'm Chris, I am NOT 34 (just the random number that was generated with my email address so I ran with it), 21 from Wales. Been looking at the forum for a while now and have read the rules (hope I'm not breaking them here?). Look forward to posting.

Chris

Hey, I'm new here. I haven't had a chance to read the rules, cause for whatever reason I can't find them. I'm 18, and I live America. And if anybody could help me get a hold of a good CM Punk, Bryan Danielson or Seamus profile picture, that would be awesome. Admins, I will try not to spam anymore

Hey there, all. Been a wrestling fan for about ten years (off and on). I just recently got back into watching WWE and even a bit of TNA when I have some time to kill. I'm looking forward to talking wrasslin' with everybody when I have some downtime in between school and work!

Hey, I'm Josh. I been efeding since July 2006. I spent most of that time in 2WWF, and I thought it would be interesting getting involved in another e-fed.

Howdy, folks. Name's Bill, I've been reading these forums for a few months now. Finally decided to join up so I could have some intelligent wrestling conversation instead of "You're a wrestling fan? You must be an idiot!" Never mind the teaching degree :) I was a huge fan from the early 90's to early 2000's. I fell off during the Invasion, and recently (like, January 2009 recently) came back to watching WWE. So...yeah. There ya go.

A canny post for some reason. Tried creatin a thread in general wrestlin or whatever but had nae joy. Whats up?

Hi everyone, just signed up today, look forward to hopefully making some decent contributions.

Hello everyone!

I have made some posts already. You may have seen them, look for the ones that are well thought out, proofread, and spelled correctly.

I have been a freelance writer for 15 years and a wrestling fan for close to 30 years. I hope that I am able to add in on many conversations with a wit and style not seen since, well, whoever is known to have a witty style around these parts.

I'm Tommy C. from just outside of Detroit, been a wrestling fan 1997. I am 25 years old and can wait till i can start some threads

Welcome all-comers to the forums. Hope to see you guys become established posters here & not get yourself spammed out to exile. Happy detailed posting... if that doesn't take your fancy, there is a section where you can spam to your hearts content about anything known as the Wrestling Spam Zone...

Enjoy!

- FalKon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back