Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Good, just stick to the rules, Particularly the spamming one, and you'll be fine. Quite frankly, I like your points and hope you start debates with a lot of them, particularly Joe and AJ.

Hi.Im new.Lets hope I stick to the rules.I,ll try hard.Honest.

Whats up all. Long time reader here first time poster anywhere. hope to talk smart about wrestling as far as TV and behind the scenes. Not sure if im that much of a Smark but i try :) also i am training in Pro wrestling in Arkansas in Untamed Championship Wrestling tho we are looking for a new building so we are on hold :( I did get to meet Rodney Mack and Jazz tho so bonus!! also taking Kodenkan Jui jitsu if anyone cares lol

Hello y'all, I'm the Jericode, the fastest rising star of the IWC ;)

Hi, I'm XtremDeadman but you can just call me Chris.

My favorite WWE Superstars (as you might be able to tell from my Name) are The Undertaker (#1) and the Hardys.

Hey, I'm new here.. well, sort of. I used to come to this site probably a year and a half ago. I've decided to come back because I recently got into wrestling again, and I'm working on "Book This!" shows again. I hope I enjoy this site as much as I did the first time around.

Hello all!
Im Jeremy from Minnesota. I have been coming to this site for about 7-8 years now for my wrestling news.
Looks like I finally gave in and joined the fourms :)

Hey, peeps. I'm born and raised in San Antonio, HBK's hometown. I'm stationed here (I'm in the Army), and I'm a huge wrestling fan. The rules for posting is a lil tricky (I have an infraction already :() but I'm learning. Hope to keep posting.

-J

Hey, peeps. I'm born and raised in San Antonio, HBK's hometown. I'm stationed here (I'm in the Army), and I'm a huge wrestling fan. The rules for posting is a lil tricky (I have an infraction already :() but I'm learning. Hope to keep posting.

-J

Oooh San Antonio, now that's lucky. Ever caught a glimpse of him?
Yeah it's pretty hard at first, I got an infraction on my first day, but I understand it now :). Welcome to Wz :)

Hey i'm new nice name..... Shawn is SO HOT!! i was going to put my name as something hbk but decided not 2!! Keep on posting!!

hey!! Im Patrick from nyc been a wrestling fan for about 12 years already.. Was a big wwe fan but now im slowing fading away from it... Was a big fan of the original ecw back in the days, now i got into roh which is a little better

Not big on starting new threads, but I hope to add to threads and activity. I probably won't be on all the time, but will do what I can to add to the forum.

Welcome aboard please read the rules and post well. Also Check out and Post in my Wrestler of the Week thread in the Old School Wrestling section.

Yeah I've taken a look at the rules (and FAQs) and I believe I read that I need 10 posts before I can create threads. But I'm over 10 now and I just tried to make a thread, but it said I didn't have permission to do so. Is there like a waiting time before it's activated?

I've been to this website many times before, but just recently registered. I've been watching pro-wrestling (mainly WWE) since I was a little kid, and I'm 27 now. I also went to Wrestlemania 15 in Philly. Favorite Wrestlers include Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Bam Bam Bigelow, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and Triple H. Just here to keep it real.

Whats goin on WZ?

Ive only been watching wrestling for 3 years but I still feel like a die hard fan. My current favorite WWE wrestlers would be Randy Orton And Edge. Oh and im also a die hard boogeyman mark lol. MY fav's from TNA are Angle, Christian and Joe.

Just here to hangout and hopefully discuss the biz, maybe get a chance to talk to one of the wrestlers on your staff?

Welcome aboard please read the rules and Post well. Also Check out my Wrestler of the Week Thread in the Old School Wrestling Section. Check out other parts of the forum such as our Music section with some great threads for contribution.

Hello. Been a official member a while, thought i would start posting.

I like the site, and got more interested as you kept adding big names to the cast you've got of ex-wrestlers/wrestlers. It's pretty cool they are answering us and stuff.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back