Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

After reading I see all new users must make 10 posts in this thread.

Just had a wrestling question I wanted to make a Thread about and see if someone on here can help me answer it.

Hey everybody I'm ThatRandomPeep or TRP for short if you wish. As you can tell by my username I'm a big fan of Christian and I want to see him do well.

I've been reading the forum for a while now but didn't join until today after Raw, but I hope that doesn't stop me from getting to know everyone.

Hello!

So, um, I don't really know what I should say I have never been good at introductions.

Starting off my name is Emily, I live in Upstate New York, I am a 20 year old college student double majoring in Math and Computer Science.

I first started watching wrestling at the end of 2004, my first memory of a storyline was Batista winning the Royal Rumble to turn on Triple H.

I am here mainly because I wanna try to talk about wrestling maybe since I have a lot of free time in the summer. I am also thinking about starting a BT! My name on here is Emily because I apparantly misread username as just name. I may request for it to be changed eventually, but for now its fine. I am hoping to make a lot of friends and hopefully have a fun time here! Thanks!

Hey everyone, new here. More of an old school guy but a fan nonetheless. Have yet to see someone with great ring swagger like a Scott Hall, industry really needs someone like that.

Where's my boy, Phil? Aka Rome

Hey everyone!

I'm Tristan, a 26 year old guy from The Netherlands. Been a wrestling fan for quite some time now, mostly following WWE and TNA if i can.

Currently studying Communication & multi media design in Breda, and in the meantime i'm a freelance illustrator, graphic designer and web designer for my company Suikervrij.

Who are my fav wrestlers you ask? Well, i'm a big admirer of a lot of them, but i guess CM Punk, Wade Barett and The Wyatt Family are my current WWE favs.
In TNA i'm a pretty big fan of Crimson and i quite like the skills of Bully Ray too.
Oldschool and indies i'm not as familiar with. Love the old Raven stuff, as well as some of Vampiro's matches.
Probably still missing a lot of stars in this little list but can't mention everyone, am i right?

Anyway, i'll try and keep checking this place out regularly, should be good fun!

Cheers,
Triz.

Hey everyone!

I'm Tristan, a 26 year old guy from The Netherlands. Been a wrestling fan for quite some time now, mostly following WWE and TNA if i can.

Currently studying Communication & multi media design in Breda, and in the meantime i'm a freelance illustrator, graphic designer and web designer for my company Suikervrij.

Who are my fav wrestlers you ask? Well, i'm a big admirer of a lot of them, but i guess CM Punk, Wade Barett and The Wyatt Family are my current WWE favs.
In TNA i'm a pretty big fan of Crimson and i quite like the skills of Bully Ray too.
Oldschool and indies i'm not as familiar with. Love the old Raven stuff, as well as some of Vampiro's matches.
Probably still missing a lot of stars in this little list but can't mention everyone, am i right?

Anyway, i'll try and keep checking this place out regularly, should be good fun!

Cheers,
Triz.

Hey everyone, new here. More of an old school guy but a fan nonetheless. Have yet to see someone with great ring swagger like a Scott Hall, industry really needs someone like that.

Where's my boy, Phil? Aka Rome

Hello!

So, um, I don't really know what I should say I have never been good at introductions.

Starting off my name is Emily, I live in Upstate New York, I am a 20 year old college student double majoring in Math and Computer Science.

I first started watching wrestling at the end of 2004, my first memory of a storyline was Batista winning the Royal Rumble to turn on Triple H.

I am here mainly because I wanna try to talk about wrestling maybe since I have a lot of free time in the summer. I am also thinking about starting a BT! My name on here is Emily because I apparantly misread username as just name. I may request for it to be changed eventually, but for now its fine. I am hoping to make a lot of friends and hopefully have a fun time here! Thanks!

Nice to meet each of you. Please make sure to look over the rules. Have fun posting! :)

Hey, How is everyone only 9 more posts until I can start what I think will be a great debate!

Hey, How is everyone only 9 more posts until I can start what I think will be a great debate!

That didn't count toward your post count. It has to be in a non-spam section such as WWE, TNA, The Media Hub, etc.

Just sayin hi, just joined the forums this morning. Been a wrestling fan since 1992 and have been hooked ever since. I'm immensely interested in anything, I mean anything, having to do with wrestling and since I was a kid I've absorbed it all like a sponge.

Joined these boards to engage in some good conversation about anything and everything wrestling. Can't wait to get in on the fun!

Hello, everyone. I've looked around here for a few years, and I decided to join. Being a forums owner myself, I think the PM to new members is an excellent idea, and I look forward to my time here.

Just sayin hi, just joined the forums this morning. Been a wrestling fan since 1992 and have been hooked ever since. I'm immensely interested in anything, I mean anything, having to do with wrestling and since I was a kid I've absorbed it all like a sponge.

Joined these boards to engage in some good conversation about anything and everything wrestling. Can't wait to get in on the fun!

Newbie here just thought Id say hi :)

Hello, everyone. I've looked around here for a few years, and I decided to join. Being a forums owner myself, I think the PM to new members is an excellent idea, and I look forward to my time here.

Hello, nice to meet all of you. Take a look at the rules and have a great time posting. :)

Hey everyone, I'm BringThePain834. This seems like a good place to talk wrestling without a bunch of trollish idiots (people who comment on YouTube videos) around. I'm a huge Lesnar mark (as you can probably see in my avatar and signature) I currently live in Los Angeles, California but I grew up in Arden Hills, Minnesota. I look forward to wrestling chat with all of you here

Hey all, been coming here for years to read news, finally decided to post. Gotta say I love this site for up to date news- big shutout to all who help out.

Hello everyone, used this site for a couple of years for all the latest news, just thought i'd join the forum. Been a wrestling fan for over 20 years and still watch it, mostly WWE.
I look forward to talking to many of you in the years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back