The WrestleZone Posters Tag Team Tournament

How should we pick partners?

• Out of a hat.

• Pick our own.

• Who cares?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing is terribly out of control. We need some order and sort shit out.

Otherwise this thing will never happen, because we'll go through the next countless amount of monthes trying to decide who's partnering with who, whether it'll be random, or mods/admins picking their partners, or Derf playing with paper and hats.

COME ON!

I say we archive, or delete these threads and start from scratch. Take the list of everyone willing to be in it. (C.M. had the list a page or 50 back) Take C.M.'s idea of Mods/Admins lottery style picking non-mod/admin picks. It seems suitable.

Wow, I missed alot last night... Ok, I agree with Will here, but I disagree with the mods picking the partners, and only for 1 reason. While those teams should sound fair, that would take up 32 people right there. What happens to the other 10 people that signed up? Do we exclude them, or put them in surefire failure teams? I drew from a hat so that EVERYONE that wanted to play had a fair shot, and now most of you think "Screw fair, I want to win, and my partner sucks" or somthing like that... I havn't looked at the other thread yet, but that'll probably determine what happens from here on out... I don't mind starting from scratch, but it depends what everyone else things...

CM why did you start another one? This was Derf's idea and I think he should be able to run with it. The best thing in my opinion we can do is simply re-draw the teams with everyone that was left out included then carry it on from there. If you get stuck with a nobody then tough shit really it's up to everyone to make the best out of the random pairings.

CM why did you start another one? This was Derf's idea and I think he should be able to run with it. The best thing in my opinion we can do is simply re-draw the teams with everyone that was left out included then carry it on from there. If you get stuck with a nobody then tough shit really it's up to everyone to make the best out of the random pairings.

great minds.....

Agreed. I wasn't on for a night, I was busy at home having a date and bitching at Coco (I'll explain later) and I lost the tournament? I've decided that I am going to redraw, so that everyone (including who got left out, minus jake, who don't want in) gets a chance. And last time, I made a video, but it took forever to load to Youtube, so this time, I'm gonna put it on the Facebook group, so that you know I wasn't lying, so that you know I didn't cheat by giving myself a good partner, by giving others bad partners. The whole thing was recorded to prove there was no cheating. And I got accused of it, and it sucked... So because everything is everywheres, I'm just gonna ask that someone with the power moves everything into the arcives, and I will start from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back