The Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament

Who Will Win the Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament???

• The British Bulldgos

• Edge and Christian

Results are only viewable after voting.
someone already said it but to all those saying i never say the bulldogs I am only 19 and i have watched at least 50 of their matches. go rent an old video or use you tube i watched at least 5 or six matches on there thats enough to form an opinion bulldogs are better but e and c will win because people are to dumb or lazy which ever you prefer to learn about the evolution of wrestling

09.jpg

Edge and Christian are the winners of the first annual Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament. Finally, after three long months of preparation the finals came down to the British Bulldogs and the team of Edge and Christian, a strange finals to say the least.

In the end, the attitude Era comes through, and the team that was the king of gimmick matches pulls off the impressive win. While sure to cause controversy, Edge and Christian simply began to dominate about midway through this tournament.

Edge and Christian, along with the Funks, are the only two wrestlers to start as tag team wrestlers to both hold individual world champions. Together as a tag team, they held the WWE titles 7 Times. They were recognized as tag team of the year in 2000.

So thanks to everyone that voted in this tournament. Discuss and Debate this decision all you want.

I'm sure Slyfox will want to say something, I'm just going to cry over the fallen Bulldogs. You sneaky Canadian bastards!

I voted for the bulldogs, I'd like to see the final tally or percent. My favorite tag team ever is Davey Boy Smith "the British Bulldog" and Owen Hart. so naturally I'd pick Davey's other team, I liked watching the 3 attitude teams fight back in 99-01 it was nice to see three teams after the gold at the same time, it would be nice to see that sort of feud happen again in singles and in tag team. I was a E&C fan and thought back then that Jeff and Edge would turn into something great to see in the single division. Well at least I was half right. The fact that neither the Road Warriors or the Hart Foundation reached the finals proves to me that the young crowds vote turned out. Unfortunately those in my age group isn't old enough to remember the Tag division when it was at its best, I can't blame them for being young, but I can blame them for not doing there homework before voting. For those of you out there who voted under the age of 27 please look up matches of the teams you didn't vote for and tell me if you wouldn't have voted differently had you known more. Will this be a yearly tournament? When do the singles wrestlers get to have there tournament in the same style. Thank you for organizing this tournament I read every thread and hope to see more of its kind. It looks like a lot of work and I look forward to participating more in the future.

I'm sure Slyfox will want to say something,
What is there to say really? When Edge and Christian are considered a better tag team than the Horseman, The Hart Foundation, The Funks, The Briscoes, The Steiner Brothers, The Rock N' Roll Express, Harlem Heat, and The Road Warriors by the posters of this board, what else can be said?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Damn Attitude era marks.

My votes would have stayed teh same as I have seen almost all of these tag teams in this tourney (discounting the minor indy, japan only and if there was anyone who was 60's and before. My top 5 all time are
Money Inc
Harlem heat
Hart Foundation and Edge and Christian tie
The Steiners
Personally I never thought much of the Rock and Roll Express at all saw them in their prime and they were just ehh. LOD were dominant but I have never been much for big power brawlers after the age of 10. Love finnese better. Money Inc I admit there is some bias just because Ted is my favorite wrestler ever and have always been saddned that he was never world champ while Eric Bischoof, David Arquette and Batista were

I For those of you out there who voted under the age of 27 please look up matches of the teams you didn't vote for and tell me if you wouldn't have voted differently had you known more. Will this be a yearly tournament? When do the singles wrestlers get to have there tournament in the same style. Thank you for organizing this tournament I read every thread and hope to see more of its kind. It looks like a lot of work and I look forward to participating more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back