The NEW WrestleZone Tag Team Posters Tournament (Keep it all in here)

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, so the first one got screwed up cause I forgot people/they didn't sign up. so now I have a list of 42 people (excluding Jake, whom I understand don't want in), so I'm going with it. I'm doing the same thing as yesterday, drawing names out of a hat, and whoever you get, thats your partner, no trades alloud, cause that only made things confusing more. Also, to anyone that accused me of cheating and saying I paired people up myself, to my liking, I had a video, youtube just takes forever. So this time, I'm posting the video on facebook instead, and anyone thats a member of that group can easily see it there, so that you know I'm not cheating... With all that, I'm going to write up the names and draw them again. Same as last time, Mods and others in seperate buckets to prevent superteams.

BTW, Sorry for the inconvience, I know theres alot of it.

Your Teams are as follows...

1. Brahma & Echelon (Eliminated)

2. XFearbefore & CM

3. RKO Orton & Jonny B (Eliminated)

4. Downward Spiral & Shadowmancer(Eliminated)

5. RVDgurl & Mr Sam (Eliminated)

6. Dewey Cox & Irish Canadian25

7. Skullz & Yoko Romo(Eliminated)

8. Klunderbunker & DIAR(Eliminated)

9. Cage & Enforcer(Eliminated)

10. Polly Wanna Cracker & Uncle Shocky

11. Total Impact & Luther_Hull (Eliminated)

12. Will & JP Fizzle

13. Mighty NorCal & Steamboat Ricky

14. Pete Rose Haircut & AJ (Eliminated)

15. Eternal Dragon & Justinsayne (Eliminated)

16. BamBam & Slyfox(Eliminated)

17. HBK aholic & Slim pickens (Eliminated)

18. Mr Friday Afternoon & Agrex (Eliminated)

19. Moneky Mania & Derf (Eliminated)

20. Freedom & Colamania (Eliminated)

21. Precip & Papa Shango(Eliminated)

Anyone accusing you of cheating is a ******... It's a fictional Tag Tournament done for fun why on god's earth would anyone cheat?

Ok, I got the new teams drawn, and I'll be writing em up and posting them here. Some people got better teamates, some got worse, one teams is already going to PWN us all, and Will and NorCal are together... against each other in the first round. Teams will be up in about 15 minutes when I write then down.

EDIT: Will and NorCal, your NOT against each other, your teams are one apart... And I got 21 teams, so I'm trying to figure out how to put them in tournament format.

Hey is it too late to sign up for this? If not I wouldnt mind being a part of it

It would have been to late to sign up, but lucky for you someone already signed you up. Your in. Teams posted soon... I'm going to post the teams first, then figure out a workable bracket for 21 teams, and THEN decide whos facing who and when, cause there will be a few triple threats.

Ok, these are the NEW teams, also uneditable. This is NOT the order you will be fighting, as I have yet to determine a workable bracket.

Brahma & Echelon

XFearbefore & CM

RKO Orton & Jonny B

Downward Spiral & Shadowmancer

RVDgurl & Mr Sam

Dewey Cox & Irish Canadian25

Skullz & Yoko Romo

Klunderbunker & DIAR

Cage & Enforcer

Polly Wanna Cracker & Uncle Shocky

Total Impact & Luther_Hull

Will & JP Fizzle

Mighty NorCal & Steamboat Ricky

Pete Rose Haircut & AJ

Eternal Dragon & Justinsayne

BamBam & Slyfox

HBK aholic & Slim pickens

Mr Friday Afternoon & Agrex

Moneky Mania & Derf

Freedom & Colamania

Precip & Papa Shango​

It would have been to late to sign up, but lucky for you someone already signed you up. Your in. Teams posted soon... I'm going to post the teams first, then figure out a workable bracket for 21 teams, and THEN decide whos facing who and when, cause there will be a few triple threats.

meh assighn each team a number, and throw em in a hat, and draw em out random stizyle

I went from having Echelon to Moneky Mania... My odds dropped... And I am drawing who faces who in the first round, I just don't know of an actual tournament bracket.

Is this a popular vote, cuz I have Slyfox...........

If its a debate it think were good.... but popular vote were screwed!

Ok, I know how I'm going to determine who faces who. There will be no brackets at all. The VERY FIRST MATCH will be a triple threat involving the first three teams I draw, the rest will be 2 on 2. I'll worry about the next round, but all rounds will each be chosen at complete random. So some of you might have to go through a few triple threats to win, others might coast by in singles matchs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back