The NEW WrestleZone Tag Team Posters Tournament (Keep it all in here)

So I went from Shocky to DIAR. Not awful. I can work with this. As I've said before, vote for us or my sig becomes a pic of me in drag, and most people don't want to see that.

I'd really like to see Will analize all these teams like he did the last ones. I still think that if givin the proper matchups, Shadowmancer and Downward Spiral have what it takes to win the whole thing.

I think my team will exit far before they should, becuase ricky is underrated. He is probably THE best poster in the E fed as far as what they do in there....

Well Klunder, it was fun while it lasted. Now onto Polley, vote for Polley and Shocky, or this will be the last thing we see on Sunday Night...

29.jpg

No no, the humanity.
What a great thought.

Does this mean I'm not allowed to vote for Shockey or Polley?

He did win the gold medal for freestylin' anyway. You missed off one reason why people dislike Cena, Sly: he said Kurt Angle's rap was whack.

I miss John Cena...

I also just noticed that my post count went up 50 for some reason, I don't know why. Haha

I think my team will exit far before they should, becuase ricky is underrated. He is probably THE best poster in the E fed as far as what they do in there....

Awwwww...PARTNER LOVE! :p

Seriously, NorCal is the best partner I could have. I may be underrated as far as outside of the efed is concerned....but c'mon: NORCAL is my partner.

NORCAL

That right there is enough to bring home the gold.

Seriously, NorCal is the best partner I could have. I may be underrated as far as outside of the efed is concerned....but c'mon: NORCAL is my partner.

NORCAL

Norcal is good, but what about...

Derf!

Hows that? Can I win now?

NORCAL

Im so ....hurt....:sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back