The NEW WrestleZone Tag Team Posters Tournament (Keep it all in here)

The name that matters is Jonny because after today, he ought to have lots of supporters, should be a close one.

Either as soon as the first 5 polls are closed, or someone makes a sub thread so we don't get confused... Speaking of which, after the next 5 matchs are done, we will have 10 teams left. They will face off in elimination untill we have 5. Now, I don't want to give anyone a by in this, but I also don't want to have one singles and one triple threat match. Any ideas?

You should of done it so we had 8 teams left IMO

That was the plan, back when I had 16 teams (32 members) but everyone bitched that they got left out (in fareness, they didn;'t sign up either) So I had to start over, and here we are. I might give whomever has the most votes a by into the finals, but I'm not 100% sure.

You are going to have to have one singles and one Triple Threat, thats the only way to do it without a buy. Should probably just randomize it, or give the team who receives the most votes in the first two rounds a one on one vs the team who receives the least votes in the first two rounds that advances to the final five. Seed them based on total votes: 1 vs.5, 2 vs. 3 vs. 4.

That was the plan, back when I had 16 teams (32 members) but everyone bitched that they got left out (in fareness, they didn;'t sign up either) So I had to start over, and here we are. I might give whomever has the most votes a by into the finals, but I'm not 100% sure.

That would leave a Triple Threat Final, should just have the Triple Threat in the Semi's, no byes, then one on one in the final.

You are going to have to have one singles and one Triple Threat, thats the only way to do it without a buy. Should probably just randomize it, or give the team who receives the most votes in the first two rounds a one on one vs the team who receives the least votes in the first two rounds that advances to the final five. Seed them based on total votes: 1 vs.5, 2 vs. 3 vs. 4.

I like the idea other than the bolded part. If I was going to do that, it'd be the top two against each other. But then it's almost a garentee that whoever wins that match wins the fila match. I think I might have an idea, but it's confusing, and I DEFINATLY won't be able to do it unless theres a sub forum, as it's sort of "Top 5 Round Robin". It'd get confusing.

I think the bolded part would be better, wouldn't want to knock out the top 2 vote getters before the final round, its going to be tough anyway you do it because of the odd number of teams that will be remaining.

I think the bolded part would be better, wouldn't want to knock out the top 2 vote getters before the final round, its going to be tough anyway you do it because of the odd number of teams that will be remaining.

Thats why I was thinking the Round Robin effect.

1 vs 2 vs 3
4 vs 5 vs 1
2 vs 3 vs 4
5 vs 1 vs 2
3 vs 4 vs 5

This way, you can vote for who you really want. Like if you wanna vote for 1 and 3, you can, just not when they face up. And the two with the top votes get the win. Or, we can just do prosess of elimination. Put all 5 in a match. Whomever has the LEAST votes gets dropped, and the next 4 go... and so on...

The progess could work in the scenario were you eliminate the lowest vote getter, then seed 1 vs. 4, 2 vs. 3, based on the votes they received in that round, I think thats a great idea.

Thats why I was thinking the Round Robin effect.

1 vs 2 vs 3
4 vs 5 vs 1
2 vs 3 vs 4
5 vs 1 vs 2
3 vs 4 vs 5

This way, you can vote for who you really want. Like if you wanna vote for 1 and 3, you can, just not when they face up. And the two with the top votes get the win. Or, we can just do prosess of elimination. Put all 5 in a match. Whomever has the LEAST votes gets dropped, and the next 4 go... and so on...

I like this one better

The progess could work in the scenario were you eliminate the lowest vote getter, then seed 1 vs. 4, 2 vs. 3, based on the votes they received in that round, I think thats a great idea.

I actually really like this idea, and it's now a tossup between this and just prosess of elimination.

I don't know what happened last night, but at least three people in this tournament got "Teddy Harted" for some reason. I also noticed that the Bar Room is getting flooded with stuff pushing the Tourny back. I have been told to start posting everything in the "Games Room", so thats where everything else is going. The polls are just about done, so I'm gonna figure out who won and post the next 5 matchs in a moment.

Ok, So now Round 1 is over, Round 2 will be another round of single eliminations. 10 Teams left, 5 matchs, and they are as follows.

Will & JP Fizzle
VS
Cage & Enforcer

Downward Spiral & Shadowmancer
VS
Polly Wanna Cracker & The Shockmaster

BamBam & Slyfox
VS
Dewey Cox & Irish Canadian25

Skullz Crackem & Yoko Romo
VS
Mighty Norcal & Steamboat Ricky

Xfearbefore & CM
VS
Klunderbunker & Death is a Right​

Also, I'm aware a few of these people are Teddy Harted, but I'm leaving them in regardless.

When does this round start? I need time to come up with the perfect smear campaign to beat xfear and cm. This has to go perfectly.

As I've said, when we lose, I will post a picture of me in a dress. You don't want to see that, so don't let it happen.

Ah thanks Derf. I've made my mind up on 4/5 already.

I already voted for my guys. I think we got some pretty close matchs here. But Round 3 is where it gets really personal. I got a little somthing up my sleeve thats gonna piss a few people off.

I already voted for my guys. I think we got some pretty close matchs here. But Round 3 is where it gets really personal. I got a little somthing up my sleeve thats gonna piss a few people off.

Ooh I'm impatient lol. I wanna know now :lmao:

So randomly assuming if NorCal & I advance, your plan is to match us up against each other.. I see.. I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back