Official Unoffical Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Great work Shocky, this will be good...better than all the copy cat tournaments!

Look for it either this weekend or monday. I start Vacation this saturday, so WZ beware.

No, that's not the intention, but I can't go to far because I have to be at the bus stop to pick the kids up from school. Long gone are the days of actually going anywhere for vacation. This vacation will consist of buying a new suit, and cleaning the house, hooray parenthood.

The first four matches are open for voting now. Polls will open 48 hours after the thread opens.

I may have missed reason / discussion on this, but Kane is in the tourney twice. Are we no longer restricting wrestlers to one entry only?

Nope, people have a maximum of two entries per person. That's how I eliminated a bunch of teams that got more votes, because of that rule. It also kept the mod staff from putting in a bunch of teams that didn't have a lot of variety, so I might have, cough, lied a little bit. It's a few pages back though, I explained it all.

Nope, people have a maximum of two entries per person. That's how I eliminated a bunch of teams that got more votes, because of that rule. It also kept the mod staff from putting in a bunch of teams that didn't have a lot of variety, so I might have, cough, lied a little bit. It's a few pages back though, I explained it all.

I've always trusted you, I always will. Tourney is awesome already, BTW.

Well it's also the reason why instead of using the "In their Primes" argument, I have era specific for each tag team.

So I'll be trying to beat LAX's previous record of going out, let's see, in the very first match. Well, they're already in round two.

They've drawn Three Minute Warning or Team Angle. I'm confident.

The inevitable match of Angle/Benoit will be difficult, still confident. Then it'll be AMW or Natural Disasters. They could probably go over AMW, but I'd like to delay them going against anyone not recent. Then they're just fucked.

Then they'll be facing, if they get that far, The Rockers, The British Bulldogs or the Road Warriors. Oh fuck.

All of the first round matches are now up and ready to be voted on. Remember to vote, because if you don't, your team may lose.

Vote Von Erichs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back