The Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball League Discussion Thread

This is like the 4th time this thread has risen from the dead.

I am still amazed each time.

This week has been a tough week. All of our scores are very equal, Well except for Baller.

not surprising. Baller didn't give a shit about last weeks game either. He probably gave up on the league already.

Meanwhile, I have 3 starting Pitchers going tonight, so hopefully I can pull away in a few of the Pitching categories against the Erin Andrews Peepers.

not surprising. Baller didn't give a shit about last weeks game either. He probably gave up on the league already.

Meanwhile, I have 3 starting Pitchers going tonight, so hopefully I can pull away in a few of the Pitching categories against the Erin Andrews Peepers.

Baller is up 10-1 lol, I think you got the teams reversed.

Last week he didn't do anything, and I beat him 10-2 or 10-1. I assumed it would be more of the same this week. He must either be paying attention to the league or getting lucky.

I want a tip real quick. Aramis Ramirez has been terrible thus far, and he seems to just keep slumping harder. But he has decent numbers against pitcher Dave Bush, and I need the potential HR/RBI's to clinch those categories this week. Do I stick him in my utility spot and pray for the best, or put in Johnny Damon, who's been hitting well, but hasn't reallly knocked in a lot of runs yet?

I've decided to start Damon over Ramirez, simply because I've done much better this week in RBI production than I thought, and I'm tied in SB's. I'm 10-1-1 this week so far, and I wanna make it 11-1-0.

Ugh, that reason is precisely why I hate weekly leagues. If a guy gets hurt/slumps, and another guy on the bench has a hot week, there's nothing you can do about it, and you can't handle everything on a case by case basis.

am I getting killed this week? I haven't been able to pay attention because its pretty much impossible to set my roster on my phone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back