Fantasy Baseball League

I feel like a tard, I forgot to draft bench pitchers. So yeah, if you want anyone I'm willing to trade them for bench pitchers if the off is decent. If not I'll rock with my one bench pitcher lol.

Hey guys, sorry I missed the draft.

We lost power last night, a fuse blew, and our landlord was too lazy to repair it. We JUST got power back now. Sorry again.

PS. Hate the team I was dealt lol.

I have no problem with my team. I don't have any guys that are capable of getting steals but O well, I have a lot of power... LOL..

Just as an FYI guys...

I'll allow/disallow all trades. It won't be left up to league votes. Basically, the reason why I do it this way is because trades process faster, but also, nobody should really have any say as to who's getting hosed on a deal.

So, for example, say that GenerationMe trades Matt Kemp to Becker for Ross Ohlendorf. A lot of people wouldn't be happy about it, but both guys agreed to the deal, so who are we to say if a deal is fair/unfair when both guys know what they're getting into?

Now, in the cases of obvious collusion, I won't allow a trade.

Who offered me Pineiro for Tommy Hanson? I'm sorry that was a god awful trade. Hanson is going to be a stud in the NL. Joel is average at best.

Who offered me Pineiro for Tommy Hanson? I'm sorry that was a god awful trade. Hanson is going to be a stud in the NL. Joel is average at best.

That would be me......and I was grabbing at straws. I want Hanson and wanted to steal him. Haha.

It could be worse I suppose. There just isn't too many players that I probably would have drafted if I was able to participate in the draft itself.

I'm still VERY new at following baseball, and even newer when it comes to fantasy baseball so I'm having a pretty hard time trying to figure it all out. I need an advisor lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back