WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2015-16 Thread

I'm liking my D lineup so far, but I'm somewhat concerned about my goalies.

In either case, good luck fellas.

If you are interested in trading a current Bruin for a former one, there's no chance in hell. He's one of my few guys who is untouchable.

I figured as much, but hey. A boy can dream.

Send me an offer for Benn. I love the guy but nobody is untouchable for the right price.

Im at work and cant look anything up now, but give me a bit and ill see whats up. Price, Karlsson, Sedin are auto out tho. Ill give u 2 for 1 tho likely. Where are u lacking?

I just noticed that minimum goalie starts got changed from 5 to 3. Awesome. Less stress for me scrambling this weekend to meet the minimum. I prefer 3 in any pool I'm in. Thank you

IDR, while I do need a solid scoring forward considering a few of mine are just not producing, I just cannot give up Price for him. He is the only goaltender I have worth a crap currently.

Just received your trade proposal, IDR. I cannot decide if I am amused, insulted, or a little of both. Thanks for the offer, but I will respectfully decline. Frankly I have little interest in one of the players you offered, and absolutely none in the other. And the marquis player of mine that you expressed interest in is 100% untradeable for me. I am looking to tweak my lineup a little. But I am not looking to decimate it.

Now if nightmare wishes to reconsider the trade proposal I made to him, now we are on to something. But otherwise, I'm content to take my chances with who I have at the moment, even though some of my guys are underperforming at the moment.

Think im good for now, unless I see something down the line. This season just seems to be going strangely for the three of our teams despite pretty decent rosters.

Ducks and Jackets picks (Getzlaf, Bobrovsky) hurt me big time early. Getzlaf is still hurting, especially now that he's still recovering from the appendectomy.

Bob seems to be bouncing back.

Yeah I dropped Silfverberg and Gaborik. Folwler and Kopitar may be next or Foglino if he doesnt start making up for that +/-.

At least Rask is starting to show signs of life.

And here I am, still waiting 😀

If Kunitz was on the top line again and producing something I would jump, but Price is out for a bit and Rask is hopefully going to come back to glory.

All I need to do now is decide on what to do with Kopitar and Fowler.

Price goes down and his backup has been solid, yet left sitting on the open market? You guys must have been sleeping.

Yeah if Mike Condon plays double digits number of games all season, I'll be shocked. Price will be back next week, and Condon will be back to warming the bench.

Plus, as a general rule of thumb, I don't sign Canadiens.

Condon is 4 - 0 with a 1.51 GAA & .944 SV%.

Damn fine stats for a backup. He is playing better than some big name starters are.

Your probably correct, nightmare, and Condon will be a hell of a pickup for you.

Which, of course, leaves you with one goalie too many. And as you know, I'm willing to help you with this problem if you'd like.

Technically that has me carrying 5 currently. A bit much. Will either have to drop one when Price comes back, trade one or drop a forward/defense player.

Habs, ill still work with you if u want Rask or one of my other goalies not named Price, but Kunitz wont work for me. I would be willing to give up Smith, Simmonds or Foligno along with Rask if it gets me Seguin in return...

If I were you, I'd sell one for another position you need help at.

Rask might get you some offers. Not sure Lehtonen will with Niemi effectively taking the starter's role in DAL lately.

Technically that has me carrying 5 currently. A bit much. Will either have to drop one when Price comes back, trade one or drop a forward/defense player.

Habs, ill still work with you if u want Rask or one of my other goalies not named Price, but Kunitz wont work for me. I would be willing to give up Smith, Simmonds or Foligno along with Rask if it gets me Seguin in return...

Seguin is absolutely 100% off the table. At this point, I don't think there is anyone in the league that I would trade him for, and that includes the guys who were ranked higher than him in the pre draft rankings. I guess I've got a soft spot for him as a former Bruin.

As far as current Bruins go, I'd still be interested in helping you alleviate your glut of goalies. How about Ryan Kesler, any interest in him?

Seguin is absolutely 100% off the table. At this point, I don't think there is anyone in the league that I would trade him for, and that includes the guys who were ranked higher than him in the pre draft rankings. I guess I've got a soft spot for him as a former Bruin.

As far as current Bruins go, I'd still be interested in helping you alleviate your glut of goalies. How about Ryan Kesler, any interest in him?

Funny, how you were insulted at my last offer that included Marchand. Marchand, who had four goals, two assists, was a plus-three, with seventeen PIMS, three PPP, one GWG and thirteen SOG. ;)

I just got rid of one un-mighty Duck, cannot take on another. Now if you want to talk about trading one current Bruin for another, we could be in business. Since Seguin is off limits, one of them would be the only thing I could see working for me.

Funny, how you were insulted at my last offer that included Marchand. Marchand, who had four goals, two assists, was a plus-three, with seventeen PIMS, three PPP, one GWG and thirteen SOG. ;)

Any interest in Rask? I have something in mind if Habs isnt wanting to do business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back