Fantasy Basketball

Everyone's teeth is ridiculous because very few guys showed up for the draft. Like maybe 5 guys were there. Mostly auto drafted.

Then again, my team is pretty ridiculous, and I was there lol.

I'm so so so sorry that I missed the draft. I swear I won't miss anything else. Please don't kick me out or anything.

Down to the wire in the finals Lariat, good luck today. Hope you have a great day today. I just hope mine is a little better :)

Rough yea all around in this and hockey for me. This is what happens when you sleep through your drafts. Good luck fellas.

So I just got the notification the other day about the league. We doing this again this year or no?

Yeah, so I would like to see this league happen again this season. Apparently due to auto renew, we already have 10 confirmed players with two open slots if we can fill them. I was thinking about having the draft so Sunday, October 8th at 8:00 ET.

Can returning guys please confirm in here if they actually plan to play again this season? And if you are interested in filling one of the open slots, again just let me know in here. And let me know if the draft time works for everyone.

I think last year my computer started to act up and my participation fell off, but I’ll give it another shot this year.

I'll join if there is still gonna be a spot open. Played it last year for the first time and loved it. Not being from America or a somewhat similar time zone I'm happy to sit out if you can find someone to a closer location as it might help the league run a bit more smoothly.

Friendly reminder about the draft tomorrow evening. Khalifa, heads up, I may open up a spot for you if certain guys don't confirm their participation.

So far we have:

hatehabsforever
Yaz
Lowdown
Goose
Becker

Anyone else please confirm. Thanks.

Geez Lowdown, that final was crazy close. 4 categories were clearly yours, 4 were mine (although closer) and just one was up in the air (FT %). Right down to the wire, you actually took the lead briefly for a while on Sunday evening. Glad I was able to hold you off, barely.

That’s 3 victories for me now in this league. I really need to start watching basketball again lol.

Hopefully we can garner sufficient interest to do it again next year.

I'll be honest. I think what did me in early on was that night Dame Lillard took off for his kid being born. It was a fun season though. Plus you really didn't miss much this season. Chances are it'll be the same teams in the finals again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back