WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2016-17 Thread

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WZHL.jpg

Welcome to the 2016-17 WZHL Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League Type/Settings:

• 10 team league
• Head-to-head
• Scoring: Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, Powerplay Points, Shorthanded Points, Shots on Goal, Wins, Goals Against Average, Save Percentage, Shutouts

League URL:

When is the draft?

The Draft date is set for Tuesday October 11, 2016 at 9:00 pm

Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

Who's in this league this year?

Everyone from last year is invited again. If anyone wants out, let me know so I can give your spot to someone else.

Please post in this thread once you've accepted, and provide me your team name.

In again. Gotta avenge last year's disaster season.

No game winning goals category this time? Short handed points instead? Don't know how I feel about that.

Either way, I'm good to go.

In again. Gotta avenge last year's disaster season.

No game winning goals category this time? Short handed points instead? Don't know how I feel about that.

Either way, I'm good to go.

I can add GWG as a category. Short-handed points is pretty standard, but if you guys also want that gone I can remove it.

I can add GWG as a category. Short-handed points is pretty standard, but if you guys also want that gone I can remove it.

I'm not saying I want short-handed points to be gone. It would actually be interesting to have that included this season, as we have never had that before in WZHL. But I like GWG as a category as well. Not sure if it is possible to have 12 categories.

This will be season five for this league, right?

Gentlemen, as much as I would love to, I cannot compete this year. I feel like I will not be able to devote the time/attention this season. Baby nightmare #3 will be here shortly & she is gonna take most of my focus/time.

Hopefully next year I will be back. I just dont want to leave you guys hanging or say yes & not be able to keep up with the game. Wouldnt be fair to you all.

Good luck and thank you for the fun.

If you cant get a team IDR, I may be able to make something work. New baby is here & things are much more calm than expected.

We need at least one more team this year with nighmare out.

Anyone want in? JGlass? IC?

LSN80 has finally returned to the forums after an extended hiatus. I mentioned the opening we have here, and he has expressed interest. Don't want to speak for him, he is more than able to speak for himself. But he may be able to fill a vacancy we have in the league. (Even though he is a Penguins fan, I guess it's still OK to let him join).

LSN80 has finally returned to the forums after an extended hiatus. I mentioned the opening we have here, and he has expressed interest. Don't want to speak for him, he is more than able to speak for himself. But he may be able to fill a vacancy we have in the league.
If you have the room, I'm in for sure.

(Even though he is a Penguins fan, I guess it's still OK to let him join).

I can think of nothing worse than being a fan of the team that won the Stanley Cup....;)

I've got ten teams confirmed.

District 5 HC
Bagpipes&BodyChecks
Connecticut Cresleys
Cutie Mark Crusaders
hatehabsforever
I Shatt Myself
Lowdown Dirty Shame
Stormy Troopers
The Dead Parrots
Too Hot To Yandle

So do I need to suit up or is LSN taking the helm? Thought he taking was the last slot available.

Im good either way, just need to know & if so probably have the email resent.

District 5 HC

—

Evgeny Kuznetsov - C
Mark Scheifele - C
Max Pacioretty - LW
Jakub Voracek - LW, RW
Patrick Kane - RW
James Neal - RW
Shayne Gostisbehere - D
Rasmus Ristolainen - D
Dougie Hamilton - D
Alex Pietrangelo - D