WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 Season

Anybody looking for a goaltender I may be willing to move Niemi or Hiller in exchange for some decent offense.

Looks like IDR & I are going to be moving onto the second round of the playoffs.

Yaz, better luck next year Yaz, you had me worried for most of the week, it wasn't till yesterday & today that my team was able to rally from behind & get the win.

I beleive this means I will move on to face Thriller, while IDR moves on to face Habs.

I'm kind of nervous, I didn't end the regular season too well and my team might have blown its load during the bye week this week

I don't think they re-seed here so if I am reading the brackets correctly, it will be myself and Justin in the next round, with IDR to face Thriller.

My team really fell apart in the last few weeks. Injuries to Price and D. Sedin didn't help that either. Oh well, 'twas fun gents and I totally turned around my 8th place finish last year. Good luck to the rest of you.

I really wanted to squeeze into 6th place for a playoff spot. Oh well. I held onto 7th for a good while. Maybe next season. Good luck fellas.

I really wanted to squeeze into 6th place for a playoff spot. Oh well. I held onto 7th for a good while. Maybe next season. Good luck fellas.

You went from finishing dead last last season, to finishing in 7th, & missing out on the playoffs by one spot. If nothing else you're at least moving in the right direction.

Lost by a category. :(

Yeah, that was by far my toughest battle of the season. Several categories up for grabs right until the last period of the last game. I dodged a major bullet by surviving this week. My goalies better shape up or my luck is going to run out for sure.

Great season fellas. I'm already looking forward to next year. Thanks for making the novice feel at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back