Fantasy Baseball League

At least you didn't draft Nomar Garciaparra. LMAO! Nah. I am new but think I have the information down.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1935061 said:
I just watch it a lot and just look at numbers if I ever feel the urge to look a player up.

I also watch Baseball a lot. And I also like to look up the player's %.

Watch Baseball Tonight. They break down a lot of statistics, and make it very enjoyable. Or just watch the games.:shrug:

I could careless about the Yanks/BoSox lol. I'll probably watch it off and on. Hopefully the Sox win, as I can't stand the Yanks. April 5th however I am pumped for lol. Phils open against the Nats. Not counting them out, as they always give the Phils a run for their money. Doc is making his debut for the Phils, should be exciting.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1935126 said:
I could careless about the Yanks/BoSox lol. I'll probably watch it off and on. Hopefully the Sox win, as I can't stand the Yanks. April 5th however I am pumped for lol. Phils open against the Nats. Not counting them out, as they always give the Phils a run for their money. Doc is making his debut for the Phils, should be exciting.

Easy win for the Phils. But the Braves also open their season at home against the Cubs. A very formidable opponent...until the Post Season starts, anyways. I am not sure who the opening day starter will be, but all signs point to Jair Jurrgens.

Its hard to watch Baseball at my house because my girlfriend absolutly can't stand it. I figure a happy pregnant girlfriend is a happy Jason.

More important than BoSox/Yanks, Bigger than Phillies/Nat; Astros opening up to the Giants.

Being an Astro's fan makes me their only Canadian fan, as well as the only Canadian to not cheer for the Blue Jays or Yankees.

Oh, how I hate the Yankees.

Yank's and Redsox games never catch my attention. I prefer to watch a game with the marlins or Phillies and my fave team Dodgers.

As a Yankee fan, I watch as many games as possible (and I like to go to at least 1 a year). April 4th can't come fast enough, but more importantly, I can't wait for the home opener, when we can have our ring ceremony.

I am looking forward to seeing who is in the booth for Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN, not that Steve Phillips was fired (for having a Sex addiction) and thankfully Peter Gammons got a better job (MLB Network). Hopefully they put a third guy in with Jon Miller and Joe Morgan, since they both suck major ass.

Oh, and there are 2 good websites if you want baseball stats. Baseball reference.com and fangaphs.com. Fangraphs is a lot of the new advanced stats, and it is supposed to be good (Bill Simmons plugged it in his podcast, so it must be good). Baseball reference is just the shit, allowing you to go as far back as humanly possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back