• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball League Discussion Thread

I check my team every five minutes. You know I hated when one player doesn't do good one day, Then you bench them the next day, And that same day they get a couple of runs or a couple of homeruns.

I check it multiple times a day, and if I'm not around my computer, I check using the iPhone app (on my iPod Touch).

I have been pretty lucky so far, in that I start people and they play well, as supposed to benching people. Jeff Francouer is a perfect example, he started as my 4th or 5th OF, and by the 3rd game he is starting, and he isn't going anywhere, cause he's been fantastic. Atlanta is probably regretting giving him up for Ryan Church.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!
Why did I say that, I'm so fuckin stupid. DAMNIT.

You are not.

Looks like Lowe may get me a win tonight. He has played well against the Rockies and has a 1.41 ERA against them in his last 4 starts. May bode well for my team.

I check it multiple times a day, and if I'm not around my computer, I check using the iPhone app (on my iPod Touch).

I have been pretty lucky so far, in that I start people and they play well, as supposed to benching people. Jeff Francouer is a perfect example, he started as my 4th or 5th OF, and by the 3rd game he is starting, and he isn't going anywhere, cause he's been fantastic. Atlanta is probably regretting giving him up for Ryan Church.

I already regretted it. I loved Frenchie.

aww fucking fuck fuck.

the Ass-Tros can't do anything good. it's now 7-2, the Cubbies be batting around.

damn, I'm a fucking idiot.

Yeah you're right Jeff Francouer is doing a good job.

Cubs 7 - Astros 2

I already regretted it. I loved Frenchie.

So do the Mets fans (and Francouer fantasy owners like me). Omar Minaya really pulled one over on the Braves. Ryan Church is on Pittsburgh now I think.

Oh, so did Brian Cashman, when he sold them on Melky Cabrera, who was nothing more then a 4th outfielder. But that rookie they got is a beast.

So do the Mets fans (and Francouer fantasy owners like me). Omar Minaya really pulled one over on the Braves. Ryan Church is on Pittsburgh now I think.

Oh, so did Brian Cashman, when he sold them on Melky Cabrera, who was nothing more then a 4th outfielder. But that rookie they got is a beast.

Jason Heyward. You address him by his proper name damn it.

Jason Heyward. You address him by his proper name damn it.

Sorry, brain fart, I blanked on his name. He has been fuckin beast so far.

You're a Braves fan, right? As a Yankee fan, I gotta ask how you liking the Melk Man (Melky Cabrera)?

Sorry, brain fart, I blanked on his name. He has been fuckin beast so far.

You're a Braves fan, right? As a Yankee fan, I gotta ask how you liking the Melk Man (Melky Cabrera)?

Could you imagine Francouer, McClouth, and Heyward. That is exactly the opposite what I feel for Melky. I hate Melky right now.

Could you imagine Francouer, McClouth, and Heyward. That is exactly the opposite what I feel for Melky. I hate Melky right now.

Francouer, McClouth, and Heyward would be good, if McClouth picked it up some. Alas, Frenchy was traded to your hated division rival.

Melky was nothing more then a 4th OF, even though he started for the Yankees. Even though Javy Vasquez has started off slow, he definitely is better then Melky. And next year we will get 2 draft picks for Vasquez when he signs elsewhere, so it evens out in the end.

Oh yeah, the Yanks got Boone Logan too in that trade. He's toiling in the Minors I think right now. I think Mike Dunn went to the Braves too, as well as some 17 year old highly touted (albeit 17) pitching prospect. Is Dunn on the big club?

Melky was nothing more then a 4th OF, even though he started for the Yankees. Even though Javy Vasquez has started off slow, he definitely is better then Melky. And next year we will get 2 draft picks for Vasquez when he signs elsewhere, so it evens out in the end.

Oh yeah, the Yanks got Boone Logan too in that trade. He's toiling in the Minors I think right now. I think Mike Dunn went to the Braves too, as well as some 17 year old highly touted (albeit 17) pitching prospect. Is Dunn on the big club?

No.

Also, could you imagine this starting rotation?

Vasquez
Lowe
Jurrgens
Hanson
Hudson

You guys think you have it hard because the 'Stros lost/are losing.

You just have some players on your fantasy baseball team.

The Astros are my baseball team! F!

You guys think you have it hard because the 'Stros lost/are losing.

You just have some players on your fantasy baseball team.

The Astros are my baseball team! F!

My sympathies kind sir. Hopefully your owner realizes it is time to do what is right, and rebuild that franchise, which needed to be done a couple years ago.

My owner (former owner) made it cool to get divorced and fuck up the franchise in the process.

At least the Dodgers are doing that too, so the Padres won't be the only franchise royally fucked by a divorce.

My owner (albeit he is just a figurehead who doesn't run anything anymore) is a senile old man. His older son is almost as fuckin nuts as his old man was in his heyday, and somehow the younger son actually managed to be both sane and willing to spend money on the team.

At least the Dodgers are doing that too, so the Padres won't be the only franchise royally fucked by a divorce.

My owner (albeit he is just a figurehead who doesn't run anything anymore) is a senile old man. His older son is almost as fuckin nuts as his old man was in his heyday, and somehow the younger son actually managed to be both sane and willing to spend money on the team.

We had Theo Epstein in our front office too, then he ran off to Boston and stole our fuckin' motto in the process.

1097996438_9773.jpg

San Diego has had Keep the faith since 69'. You know Friar = Faith. I know it's fucking petty, but it still irks me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back