The Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball League Discussion Thread

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
This is the area where you discuss the Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball League.

If you couldn't tell.

It gonna be a tight one till the end this week, though you just went up 7-5 on me.

Also, If anyone need an extra outfield bat, I'm stacked at that position, and I'm willing to trade any of them if the offers right.

I am killing Stormtroopers team.

I wouldn't say killing. Right now it is 7-3, but there is still 3 days left in the week (today, tomorrow, and Saturday), and there are some categories still easily for the taking, which can easily slide back into my favor, especially since my top 4 starters all have another start (I think) this week. I am still very much alive, and wouldn't be surprised if I could pull out a 6-4 win.

I wouldn't say killing. Right now it is 7-3, but there is still 3 days left in the week (today, tomorrow, and Saturday), and there are some categories still easily for the taking, which can easily slide back into my favor, especially since my top 4 starters all have another start (I think) this week. I am still very much alive, and wouldn't be surprised if I could pull out a 6-4 win.

I think I got you in win's and RBI's, but the rest are up for grabs. Good luck.

I think I got you in win's and RBI's, but the rest are up for grabs. Good luck.

You do have a commanding lead in RBI, Wins, and OPS, but I have a better pitching rotation, and can catch you in wins, especially since CC, Josh Johnson, and Rick Porcello all have another start this week. I expect my first round pick (Mark Texiera) to actually start to hit the ball, which should up my OPS and RBI, and make those competitive at least.

Oh, and Scotty, just to give you a heads up since you're new, you have 2 players who are DL eligible (JP Howell and Jeff Francis). You may want to put them on the DL, so you can replace them with healthy people temporarily.

Thank you Stormtrooper for bringing that up.

You have two DL slots you can use to keep players you don't necessarily want to get rid of. When they get reactivated, you then have to make the decision to either keep the player, or drop someone for him and put him back on your active roster.

Any other questions, don't be afraid to ask guys.

I think there's some collusion going on with that Aaron Hill for fucking Marco Scutaro deal I just vetoed.

The only time I said I'd veto trades was if it was too lopsided and that was clearly, very lopsided.

I had no need for Hill, hence why I was getting rid of him. I was the one that even offered the trade. Ask TM, we spent a good 20 mins trying to work out a deal. Doesn't matter though. He is up for trade obviously.

SSC and I had a tight game all week. A great battle to open up the season. Looking to hopefully have another win this week.

Scotty and I had a week long war, in which I was fighting from behind. In the end, I managed to pull a win out of my ass 7-4, thanks to winning the OPS battle by .007. Joba Chamberlain was also a huge deal for me, since he got the only hold of our matchup on Wednesday (or Thursday).

All in all it was a great contest between myself and Scotty, but I was able to beam up a win. (bad Star Trek pun)

Yesterday I was in pins and needles with Trevor Hoffman, But at last Trevor got the W. IMO lariat's only weapon was Albert Pujols he fucking scored a lot of runs. But after all I had a great series with Mr. Larait.

I'm looking to make a deal, I'm offering Mclouth and Peavy for under market value, due to both of their slow starts. I know, I know, we're just under two weeks into the season, but I'm a man of the moment.

I'm sure Mclouth will turn things around once he heals up and get moved to a proper spot in the lineup, but he's not starting for me, and I'm sure he's got some kind of immediate value to some of you. Peavy is more of a crap-shoot, but if he turns it around (only two starts so far) he still has top notch stuff to to dominate with.

So offer up, I'm willing to deal pretty much anyone if the price is right, but you'll be getting the best deals right now for Mclouth and Peavy. I'll give a decent deal for Soriano as well, but I know he still has it, as long as he stays healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back