The Sports Bar

Halladays better, there I said it. Would it have been as fun if I did that though? I plan on sticking with my horse though so act like I didn't say that:)

I also didn't realize he missed both years completely when I picked him, I'd say I put up a pretty good arguement for who I was using.

Halladays better, there I said it. Would it have been as fun if I did that though? I plan on sticking with my horse though so act like I didn't say that:)
Go ahead, of course whenever I want to, I can just quote this post in the thread and kill your argument. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha..... OK, I won't do that, because you made a pretty good argument.
I also didn't realize he missed both years completely when I picked him, I'd say I put up a pretty good arguement for who I was using.
You did make a pretty good argument.
1st Base thread is up now.

Thank you kind sir. I would rep you, but I can't, because I just did earlier.

EDIT: I will not be posting in that thread until tomorrow at the earliest, because I am currently watching the Yanks and the Sux on Sunday Night Baseball.

I am too. God I hate Peter Gammons voice, he is the old bald one right?

Peter Gammons is not on ESPN anymore. You're thinking of Jon Miller. Jon Miller is a piece of shit Play-by-play man, and Joe Morgan is a Piece of shit analyst. Orel Hershiser may be OK, I haven't heard him a lot. They used to use Steve Phillips, but he got fired for being a sex addict.

That does suck, I used to do that way back when Jack Buck was alive, that man was great.

When did he retire? I never really got to listen to any of the Legendary Yankee broadcasters, mainly because Mel Allen was out before I was born, and Phil Rizzuto was on TV and I rarely got to see him (thanks to not having cable/channel the Yanks were on). My only legendary voice I had was Bob Sheppard, who finally retired as PA announcer at Yankee Stadium this offseason at the age of 99 (he was inactive for 2 years prior).

Yeah, the Yankee TV crew isn't that bad. Michael Kay, Ken Singleton, Al Leiter, Paul O'Neill, Tino Martinez, John Flaherty, and there's 10 or so people I'm forgetting.

Still wish Rizzuto was still around, he was a riot. Too bad he retired in 1996 and died a few years ago.

Bitch called me out? I guess I can't get sleep after being at work all night, nor spend time at my grandma's house. I guess I just haaaaave to respond to him. Fuckin' dipshit doesn't know a good argument if it bit him in the ass.

I don't know if I'm in the mood right now. I just got home and have some hockey to watch lol. But it isn't over. His bitch ass will get a response. Fuckin' holier than thou piece of shit.

Is this ruining my image of the nice guy, Blue?

I don't know if I'm in the mood right now. I just got home and have some hockey to watch lol. But it isn't over. His bitch ass will get a response. Fuckin' holier than thou piece of shit.

Is this ruining my image of the nice guy, Blue?

No sir, only showing passion that's all. All though my sig would say otherwise :lmao:

Stormtrooper actually convinced me on equal importance, but Twist is just an idiot. I'll be back later to reply. Time for the 2nd period.

Stormtrooper actually convinced me on equal importance, but Twist is just an idiot. I'll be back later to reply. Time for the 2nd period.

SWEET! I convinced somebody in a debate! GO ME!

What's the score? I'm rooting for the Blackhawks, since they were shit for so long.

to anyone watching the yankees-sox game: what the hell was that silent movie montage?

it was a funny way to show how AJ was great against Boston for the Jays, and bad against Boston for the Yanks. It would have been better had Jon Miller and Joe Morgan not talked over it. Mainly because it would mean Jon Miller and Joe Morgan wouldn't be talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back