[Official] Bar Room sports thread

Lil Wes

All Eyez On Me
It's back. Discuss sports shit in here.

I'll start. God, Pittsburgh and their cheap ass Super Bowl wins. Can you please actually win one without some sort of controversy?

Next, Brian responds, we and probably a few others go on for hours.

See how it works? Cool. Enjoy.

There's not a shitload of Packers and Titans fans down there? (we have alot) I figured so considering the Texans have fuck all for fans.

Don't worry, Cheatapari will dish out the cash.
suspicious.gif

I also hear that the Patriots have interest. I could totally see that. The Patriots could give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks.

My guess is Josh Harrellson. Not to be racist, but he's slow as hell and is a stereotypical big man, so he's gone. So is Ramon Harris. Just can't find his niche in the system. He might stay on as a walk-on though. And...I would say even DeAndre Liggins or Kevin Galloway could go, too. Coach Cal says things will be sorted out over the summer. I expect him to make some cuts.

And did you know Billy Gillispie's drunk ass may take his shenanigans to Texas Pan American? And we bought out his contract, too. 3 Million for one NCAA bid, 1 win in the NCAA Tourney and an NIT bid. He robbed us.

If Pat Knight gets canned after this coming season, I bet he ends up at Texas Tech.

As for Vick, the Panthers should sign him imo. I'd like to hear Will's thoughts on that one.

The Oakland ma'fuckin Raiders is who.

I was thinking today, The Houston Texans might not be too far fetched. Schaub gets hurt every year anyhow. fuck it.

As for Vick, the Panthers should sign him imo. I'd like to hear Will's thoughts on that one.

Delhomme can kill enough dogs with his arrant throwing, he doesn't need Vick's help. :lmao: Kidding.

Honestly, because Carolina is a running team with one of the single best WR's but not much behind that... (Moose is good, and well worth his spot - but he's aging, and Jarrett hasn't proven enough to be a quality #3 just yet, minus his go-to ability on 3rd downs which is great)

I think Vick might work in Carolina's Offense. If DeAngelo isn't getting a hand off, everyone would drop back to cover Smith except those who stayed up to assume Williams rushing, then cover the middle if he's not - and Vick could burst for at least 10+ yds a wack. (Well, assuming he still has his speed)

In my personal opinion, I don't want him though. He was a shit QB. He couldn't throw worth a crap, and only found the target like (probably) 2 outta 10 tries. And he sucked under pressure - he always wanted to just tuck it and run.

Vick would work best in Tampa Bay, I think. I hate to say that, cause Vick was a bitch to play against - but Tampa Bay is the place that needs a QB that can at least help, but not lead, the team.

I was thinking Denver too. then remembered that Denver is one of the most racist cities in america. nevermind. and Vick is shit in cold weather.

It seems to me the only 3 owners crazy enough to sign Vick are Al Davis, Jerry Jones, and Dan Snyder. If I was a betting man, and there was a bet to see which team Vick would sign with, my money would be on the Raiders.

TOTALLY didnt even think of the redskins, which i can very much see. Close to his home area of VA, and the Redskins have been trying everything in their power to make ANYONE else besides Jason Campbell their QB. Wise thinking, El Beardo.

TOTALLY didnt even think of the redskins, which i can very much see. Close to his home area of VA, and the Redskins have been trying everything in their power to make ANYONE else besides Jason Campbell their QB. Wise thinking, El Beardo.

And Dan Snyder is just plain stupid when it comes to football decisions. I am thinking of changing my name to El Beardo now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back