Sports Tournament Taster

75 Steelers
72 Pirates
92 Penguins

And some team in the NBA no one cares about. There tournament finished.

GD stated it. Rules aren't fully done, but comparing the 92 Penguins to the 92 Steelers would be easy.

The Big Red Machine and the 2009 Cincinnati Bearcats after they finish 13-0 and win the BCS

I'll still vote in the tournament but it doesn't really leave alot for those who are not in North America. What about the Super 14, Heineken Cup, NRL, Super League. And possibly you should do two tournaments, one for professional teams and one for National teams, cause how can you compare a team that is a bunch of paid players to a team made up of the best players in your entire nation.

But aside from these minor gripes and questions, i'm sure it'll be a decent tourni when the rules and such are sorted out.

I'm sorry but this seems like a terrible idea. It's going to devolve into petty homerism so quickly.

tournaments where you can actually compare should be ran, but this one is just a silly idea. It's like having a which is better Billie Jean by Michael Jackson or the film Godfather. Two different things.

The Godfather. It means a lot more to film than the song Billie Jean. Now if it was Thriller, it would be a different ball game. Comparing Billie Jean to say, Goodfellas would be closer perhaps. They both line up the same as the 2001 Mariners. Or around the level of Madison for Presidents of the United States. You think?

So who's ready for the Country Tournament? We're going to have a tournament to decide what's the best country in the world.

How about this. Me and some other people have worked hard on this tournament. So if you don't like it, you could always not post in it.

Yes, I have asked a couple posters to give me lists of Aussie Rules teams. Unfortunately, they hardly post on these forms anymore. Would be happy to see the Aussie posters compete for their sports.

Yes, I have asked a couple posters to give me lists of Aussie Rules teams. Unfortunately, they hardly post on these forms anymore. Would be happy to see the Aussie posters compete for their sports.

Well I guess you already have the teams, but if you need any help with Aussie teams (especially AFL) I can certainly help. I might not post much but always lurk around.

I will be supporting the other times, nice and deep like.

Well when the teams are announced, there will be wild card spots. If a team you believe should get in didn't, back her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back