Choose our next NWS Tournament

What is WZ's Next Tournament?

• Hot Babes!

• Sports Teams!

• Sitcoms!

• Video Games!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your choices are:

1. IC25 runs "The Hot Babe" Tournament with 32 or 64 of the world's hottest mainstream women vying for the first ever "Ms. Wrestlezone" crown.

One problem with this one, how in the fuck are you going to determine who the "hottest" 32-64 women are with no one bitching about someone being left out?

2. TM's very well planned "Greatest Sports Team" tournament, featuring the greatest pro and college sports teams duking it out to see who WZ posters feel was the best team in history.

This one actually sounds interesting adn could stir up some damn good debate

3. Another IC25 original - the Sitcom tournament. Four regions based off of decades, and a look back at the great sitcoms of TV history. From I Love Lucy to Cheers, Fawlty Towers to Perfect Strangers, F-Troop to Friends.

Meh, I'd rather see the second annual WZ Music tourny

All will take place this year, mind you, but you decide which is the one we run first after the WZ Tournament ends.

please tell me you are at least going to put a little bit of team between them and not make them all back to back to back or have multiple tournys running at a time

:lmao: I was looking at the case when i wrote that. two and a half men series three. :( my apologies.

The Sports one, as long as it has teams that aren't soley in American sports. E.g. you'd have to have Football (soccer) and Aussie Rules teams for a start.

Video games, seriously...I asked for this in October :p

The Sports one, as long as it has teams that aren't soley in American sports. E.g. you'd have to have Football (soccer) and Aussie Rules teams for a start.

The problem is, americans would vote for American teams over UK teams and vice a versa

Sitcoms. Definitely. I think out of all the choices it'd easily generate the most discussion.

Hot Babes would end up looking just as bad as when people ask what diva would they like to sleep with. I mean, seriously... what are we going to argue? Jessica Alba should beat Megan Fox because Alba's ass is a bit bigger?

Sports... none of my all-time favorite teams would be eligible, so fuck that.

And I thought there already was a video games tournament? But even if there wasn't, I think sitcoms would get better discussion anyway.

Your choices are:

1. IC25 runs "The Hot Babe" Tournament with 32 or 64 of the world's hottest mainstream women vying for the first ever "Ms. Wrestlezone" crown.

I like this idea, and I can't wait to hear NorCal admonish everyone for drooling over women they will never meet, much less fuck.

2. TM's very well planned "Greatest Sports Team" tournament, featuring the greatest pro and college sports teams duking it out to see who WZ posters feel was the best team in history.

If TM wants to be mod, running thsi tournament would be a good audition for him. I can also see bannings over this. I mean, seriously, when you tell Becker that there is no Steelers team that could beat any of the Joe Montana 49ers teams, I would imagine someone is getting flamed? My question is, how would this go? Would we be listing our top 100 teams, like with the wrestling tournement, and would those teams be The Yankees in general, or could I vote the 96 Yankees, 98 Yankees, 94 Rockets, 95 Rockets, etc.....

3. Another IC25 original - the Sitcom tournament. Four regions based off of decades, and a look back at the great sitcoms of TV history. From I Love Lucy to Cheers, Fawlty Towers to Perfect Strangers, F-Troop to Friends.

This is my favorite idea. I love the sports tournament idea, but I think this may be the most fun. People totally nerd out when talking about TV shows. Someone will bring up episode 20 season 4 of the Simpsons, and someone, off the top of their head will list 22 flaws. I love shit like that. I don't know why. I vote this one next because sweeps is coming up. We could run this one through May sweeps, the sports tournament final could go next, and coincide with the NBA finals. Just a thought.

And, the video game tournament seems fun too. I already want to start the SNES Zelda campaign headquarters. The video game tourney seems like one where the longer you wait, the better it will be in that Godfather 2 and Assassins' Creed 2, and Wii Punch-Out are all due out soon.

All will take place this year, mind you, but you decide which is the one we run first after the WZ Tournament ends.

Vote Sitcom!!

If TM wants to be mod, running thsi tournament would be a good audition for him. I can also see bannings over this. I mean, seriously, when you tell Becker that there is no Steelers team that could beat any of the Joe Montana 49ers teams, I would imagine someone is getting flamed? My question is, how would this go? Would we be listing our top 100 teams, like with the wrestling tournement, and would those teams be The Yankees in general, or could I vote the 96 Yankees, 98 Yankees, 94 Rockets, 95 Rockets, etc.....

I helped him out. It's individual teams. So, the '08 Celts, the '07 Patriots.. Not just teams in general.

Videogames, people.

Hot babes? Yeah, impress the cool kids by voting that. Nobody really wants that shit. We get it, you're straight.

Sports? That idea is just pants on head ******ed.

Comedies? Eh, it's an OK idea. Like I said though - it'd just be non-stop Brit humour vs American humour. I know I could do without it.

A videogame tournament is a great idea. And let me tell you, Lee and I already have some great ideas. Because I rock, that's why.

Video Game tournament. No doubt. That fucker could cause mass bannings on here. Only if Sam and Lee do it right, which I would kind of like to have an idea on what they're doign since Irish has already told us how the other ones would be panned out.

The video game tourny would be tough to run, and very difficult to organize, but it would be FUCKING epic, and i'd love it. I've swung my vote from hot babes to Sitcoms because I think that would entertain me much more.

Like Fizzywink, I would like to announce that I am switching my vote to sitcoms as well. We owe this to Bea Arthur. If you don't vote for the sitcom tournament, then you have no respect for the dead.

I'd be interested in a video games tournament. Though many people will favour the older games. It's a guarantee the older games will get more love than the current ones.

I'd be most interested in the video game tourny no doubt, but i'd love the sitcoms also. Such a tough decision.

Considering most of the regulars are under 20, the newer games will do pretty well in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back