The Sports Bar

Yea I know, you both went from arguing Rivera is God to taking the cop out option:lmao:

i started by saying that Rivera is the best pitcher over the last 5 years. Has nothing to do with starter vs closer. I do think that one is more valuable than the other, but i do think that Mo is best pitcher over the last 5 years. see the difference?

kinda funny that the thread was created for the yankee fans and me and trooper have a combined 2 posts.

That's because we both made our points, and they were fair enough that no one could call us out for being incorrect and/or stupid. I made my post, and there really isn't anything to add, because I felt they were both equally important, and explained myself pretty fairly.

Fucker red repped me too.

Twist Red-Repped you? for what? Hell, when everyone was debating all that religious nonsense a week ago, he GREEN repped me when I disagreed, because I made a funny joke.

The only Red-Rep I've gotten recently is from Baller for my thread about rooting for more then 1 team. No one else red-repped me, and he never posted in it, probably because he's a whiny punk kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back