[Official] Bar Room sports thread

Man... fuck Kenyon Martin. I've hated this motherfucker since he was in New Jersey when all he ever did was hand out flagrant foul after flagrant foul. And tonight... the ********er misses not only a gimme towards the end of the game, but he also throws what was perhaps the worst pass in NBA history when the Nuggets had a chance to take the lead.

Abra Cadabra! The Magic with another win against the almighty King James and the Cavaliers. They are 1 second away from being up 3-0. Great game by the Magic men, despite the officiating sucking more dick than a $1 prostitute.

Haha. That foul called on Howard was ridiculous. It was clear that he got all ball. That should be a SportsCenter Top 10 play.

Yea. I destroyed my foot after that play. I tried to slam my tv remote on my bed and completely missed and nailed my foot. Its killing me now. The Cavs would be a sub .500 without LeBron.

Eh, I'm not worried. The Magic can't let the Cavs get that big of a lead. This series ends Saturday. Hopefully I will be able to get tickets.

EDIT: Apparently the game is already sold out. Shucks.

Go Lakers... Ha ha I know it's late but they dominated. Kobe just killed with 22 and 9? or was it 8 assists, oh well anyways I liked Odom yesterday, he did well. Bynum had another solid game. Gasol was greta on defense and Shannon Brown with a mega jam on the fuckign druggie ( yes I hate him as well). To bad Smitty didn't play, the game would have been more exciting :lmao:.

glasgow rangers champions oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, glasgow rangers champions oh oh oh oh oh oh oh..........
AHHHHHHHHHH, Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy, Nah na na na na Nah.......
Ha Ha Samaras, Ha Ha Samaras!

missed opportunities, Satan fucking up the breakaway. Malkin screwing up on the breakaway. Puck staying on Osgoods pad... Puck nipping Osgoods pads before going in to the net...

It was close, we'll be ready tomorrow...

S
atan fucking up the breakaway.

I'd say that's his fault.

Malkin screwing up on the breakaway.

Again, his fault.

Puck staying on Osgoods pad...

The one that landed on his back? Yeah, pretty sure he blocked that shot.

Puck nipping Osgoods pads before going in to the net...

Because he put his pads there to block the shot?

Hockey games that you lose by two points are not close.

It was not a fluke.

It was not luck.

Detroit is the better team.

bull shit, Fleury gave up a garbage goal and the puck didn't bounce our way.... It bounced Detroits way twice... We had more shots and just as many scoring chances... It was a close game.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Magic win!!! On to the Finals baby! BEAT L.A.! BEAT L.A.! BBEAT L.A.!
Most knew Orlando would win. Orlando is a tough gritty team that will give LA a good run for their money, but I gotta stick with LA. Kobe has a better supporting cast than LeBron does and they won't miss their open shots as much as the Cavs did. LeBron needs a Pau Gasol before he can hope of going to the finals again...or at best winning there.

missed opportunities, Satan fucking up the breakaway. Malkin screwing up on the breakaway. Puck staying on Osgoods pad... Puck nipping Osgoods pads before going in to the net...

Blah blah blah blah fucking blah.

Osgood kicked your ass. Admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back