Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

I personally dont blame Vince. CB in his head may have though. yes, he was a 20 year vet, and good at what he did. I'm not saying he was under-utilized or didn't get pushes he deserved, but its possible with the timing of it happening right after the draft.

just because hes well known and loved doesnt mean he cant be a killer. lots of famouse people loose it and kill. some just dont get caught at it

The timeline IS on wwe.com, they didn't pull it.

It's the abbreviated timeline. They had 2 links up a couple of hours ago. 1 link to the current timeline and a link to a detailed timeline. The detailed timeline can be found in the news section of Wrestlezone.

This is insane, I never thought we'd be talking about something like this.

To put in my two cents...
does anyone find it kind of disturbing that these events all took place around the time of a WWE Pay-Per-View called VENGEANCE???

Perhaps coincidence but that is nuts.

I would really like to believe that Benoit didn't do this, but sadly it seems to look that way.

besides his life was wrestling. he was still wrestling so in my mind he had to be happy with that. if he was fired and couldnt find work then yes i agree it could be a factor

I duno, jus reading that whole thing about Benoit being paranoid about "someone following him" got me thinking about the whole "Vengeance" idea.

Maybe I'm jus thinking to outside the box.

or trying to believe that this didn't happen the way it supposibly did.

what bothers me is chavo said he saw him the day befor this happened and slept at his house doesnt that mean chavo would know nacy was dead she died days befor he did

Before I start let me state this catagorically, that in no way do I support the actions apparently taken by Chris Benoit. He was a great wrestler and hero to many but killing should never ever be an option no matter what the situation.

I have read many posts regarding this tagic event from fans, critics, a few people who knew him and just people who were venting their own grief. Many people have suggested theories and conspiricies relating to these events but overall from the preliminary reports, and it pains me to say this, it appears that Benoit may have committed suicide and the murder of his wife and child.

These are not the actions of the caring and motivated man that other wrestlers and friends knew. There was something very, very wrong with Benoit when these evetns occurred.

Mental health is a major issue in this stressed out, postmodern world we live in today. Many circumstances in life lead to the people being diagnosed with depression, post traumatic stress disorder, PCSD or bipolar. From the reports that I have read there seem to have been some major things going on in Benoit's life over the course of a long period of time.

The first major incident was the death of Eddie. Eddie was his best and closest friend, they were like brothers. He loved him. This loss obviously devasted Benoit and yet he still worked for a while after it.

The Work, Benoit for a long time after eddies death worked in an environment where the death of his closest friend was paraded around as a storyline for almost a year. Could you imagine working in a place, that contributed to the death of your best mate, while that death is trivialised in a series of stories.

The Road, Put simply how any of these guys live away from home for 300 days a year is beyond me. The impact of this must have been huge on man who had already given so much of his life to the business, being away from his wife and sick kid must have been terrible.

Despite these factors other signs were also present, His delayed contract signing, 5 month leave of absence last year, a seeming dissatistfaction with the work he had given his life to. Even his in ring work seemed somehow different over the last year. Something was going on.

From what I understand Chris was a very private person, he didn't want to burden other peopl with his problems but was always there for others. Surely someone, somewhere must have clicked that something was not right. We can sit here in judgement all we like and blame the man for actions we deem abhorant, but in the depths of severe depression who knows what might have been going on inside his mind. As I said before these are not the actions of a loving caring man.

My question is this, WWE has a wellness policy relating to drugs and the physical well being of there staff but do they have a policy relating to the mental health needs of thier performers?

300 days a year away from family, up to 5 or 6 shows a week, numerous physical injuries and constant pain. With so many wrestlers dead before 45 from drug usage and suicide, If they don't have such a policy WHY DON'T THEY!!!! They can't expect their staff to work like this and be OK all the time.

My only hope is, that if Chris Benoit did this the media Focusses not on the "roid rage" angle but rather this he might have been a very sick man. Someone who had serious mental health issues that nobody picked up on despite some pretty big warning signs.

Mental Health is a growing problem worldwide and if just one person seeks help and is stopped from doing something similar then the world just might be a better place.

BTW: I am not a proffessional in this feild just someone who has suffered from depression.

which is why my veiw of CB hasnt changed if he was mentally unhinged if we was mentally gone then thats not the benoit the world and his friends knew

The several external factors showed a distinct change in his attitude towards his proffession which he obviously love his entire life. For sucha motivated person to be so down for so long indicates at least some sort of problem. Maybe some sort of manditory counselling should be instigated for all perfromers and crew to cope with the stress of life on the road? They may already do this, I don't know. But surely someone somewhere within the organisation or his extended family must have noticed something? They could have tried to address the situation with him or the WWE. (this may have happened again speculation)

I've tried to read as many posts on here as I could and it seems NOBODY on here so far as said what I'm about to say.

Did ever occer to anybody that on the night Benoit & Chavo went to airport prior to WWE show on saturday. On that Friday night did ever occer to anybody that Benoit might have been confronted by some stranger at the airport??? I know this is only my theory but you folks to admit it IS a good theory.

I hope the people investigating this situation try, try to find the airport survielence videos to see if Benoit might have been kidnapped and held at gun point. Just to be sure if there is any chance in hell that maybe he was set up.

What do you people think???

I hope you are right. Boy do I hope you are right. However, as much as wish to all heaven that there is some explanation for this unfortunately with what we have on offer right now, it doesn't seem likely. Hopefully more evidence will come to light and exhonorate him, so that this will not tarnish the legacy of a great performer

I hope you are right. Boy do I hope you are right. However, as much as wish to all heaven that there is some explanation for this unfortunately with what we have on offer right now, it doesn't seem likely. Hopefully more evidence will come to light and exhonorate him, so that this will not tarnish the legacy of a great performer

There has to be more to this story. Right now alot of us are being led to believe Benoit murder his family THE END? Nothing is making any sense!

Benoit rushes out of his house with Chavo.

Benoit goes to the airport with Chavo they kiss and hug good bye. Benoit never got on his flight, misses flight.

Then Benoit goes back to his car and drives home.

Walks into his house goes to his wife and stangles the shit out of her?? Then a day later he kills his son???

WTF?

That makes no sense. Especially the part about when Benoit was on the phone saturday speaking to a WWE executive sounding groggy and fucked up???

There is something very wrong with that picture. A very very BIG piece of this puzzle is missing!

i've been thinking about this for a while today and i've come to the conclusion, that someone is hiding something from us, the masses. Why did it take so long to release text messages that we've seen. Why hold onto that? Why is everyone so guarded about the facts. I'm not sure what or why, but something is missing that is known but not by the masses. We the masses need a little more info seeing as how we keep looking for more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back