Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

ok saw the link and it still doesnt change my beliefs. tunnel vision or not there is nothing else to go on at this point all leads point to benoit

He did it. His last call to WWE claimed that he was at the hospital with his kid - at this time his wife was apparently already dead. There's no question about it.

plus if he inhailed a toxin it would have been found in the tox screen that came back clean

the tox screens won't be done for a couple of weeks they said. No results have come back yet. we don't know if they were clean or not. Even if they do come back clean, there was a whole episode of American Justice on substances that don't show up on toxology reports. Hell, Balco made a living of coming up with chemicals you can't test for.

And when you say face the facts and come to grips with him doing it. Well i am facing the facts, and the facts are that police often don't get the right guy, suffer from tunnel vision, and that it would be EASY to frame Benoit if you wanted to. So the facts are that there is enough doubt that nobody should be saying for certain that he did this, and like Bret Hart said "Don't pass judgement on Chris Benoit yet"

He obviously didnt know how to use the "forwarding" option on a cell phone. He must have also run out of credit hence the change of phones.

thank you no doubt in my mind and wwe.com is trying to futher them selfs from this and not be linked to it is my guess on why they pulled it

i dont want to pass judgement on him but the police wouldnt let this stuff out to the media if they weren't sure it was the correct evidence

5:35pm
Benoit called WWE Talent Relations stating that his son was throwing up and that he and Nancy were in the hospital with their son, and that Benoit would be taking a later flight into Houston, landing late, but would make the WWE live event in Beaumont.

Brandogg and that vital piece of information prove Chris Benoit is a liar, Iguy.

Now will you believe he actually did this? Or maybe, you think the Wwe and cops set him up?

how do you explain the phone call to wwe after his wife had been dead for hours if not a day???? what he didnt know he thought she was napping on the floor bound???????? he had to have known

the tox screens won't be done for a couple of weeks they said. No results have come back yet. we don't know if they were clean or not. Even if they do come back clean, there was a whole episode of American Justice on substances that don't show up on toxology reports. Hell, Balco made a living of coming up with chemicals you can't test for.

And when you say face the facts and come to grips with him doing it. Well i am facing the facts, and the facts are that police often don't get the right guy, suffer from tunnel vision, and that it would be EASY to frame Benoit if you wanted to. So the facts are that there is enough doubt that nobody should be saying for certain that he did this, and like Bret Hart said "Don't pass judgement on Chris Benoit yet"

You're grasping at straws there mate. This case is all but over. Police often don't get the right guy? Not exactly true, sure, it does happen many times, but not in a case like this. This is a pretty cut and dry case, obviously when they cased the house they collected DNA or fingerprints on the bodies and what not. Besides why would someone want to frame Benoit like this? And framings hardly ever work anyways. I'm just saying man, you might want to come to terms with the facts that the people who make their living out of investigating all possibilities of a case are concluding that Benoit did it.

iguy he is in the wrong and a hero has fallen from graceits hard to not fight for CB but its all there what killer do you know puts bibles next to his victems

he may act like a dick on tv but vince is a generiouse guy. he goes out of his way for his talent he paid for regals rehab and bam bam's funeral even after he hadnt worked for the company in years

I think these 2 questions might unlock most of the answers

1) What was the REAL reason for chris beniot giving WWE notice on taking ''family emergency''

2)What happened when chris benoit got home or came in contact with his family. Most importantly with his wife. What was said and what made him do all this

Having been in law enforcement myself and comming from a law enforcement family I can tell you that when a report is given to the media, the authorities have already gone over the crime scene with a fine toothed comb and are about 99.9% certain of the circumstances surrounding the crime.QUOTE]

All I have to say to this is two simple words. . .

Mark Furman

Now, it is fairly obvious that something went off in his head that made him do this maybe. Maybe it was brewing a while and he kept quit. But, look at some facts. Bound and gagged spells deliberate. Over a 3 day period spells methodically planned out. Electrical cords, bags, etc says instruments of opportunitty, not necessarely rage. Him and Mrs. had doc'd troubles. they tried to be happy. It didnt last in the long run. Not many people out there have Chavo and Dean's numbers to send a "fake" text to.

Besides these reasons that are obvious, this is a POSSIBLE theory. Just a few years ago, he was on the top of the world. Last year, he had a new contract. Can you say though that maybe he had been underutilized the last year. Lost in the shuffle. Really kind of went downhill after he lost the title? Lost his friend eddie, etc. Now, lets look at what happened very recently. The Draft. Was Chris happy with the move back to ECW. The less watched of the three? I cant help but wonder if this piled with other things decide that his time was ending. Of course he wouldnt complain. he internalized it, and it tore him up. By no means does it excuse it. On his way out, he says "So you think death is a big joke, Vince? How about this?" Thats a way of going out with a bang. Only the logical thing to do is drop that sl.

Chris didnt want them to suffer his loss, so he killed them first. Thinking they may all be happy in heaven together. There was NO CHANCE IN HELL he was competing in that match. he didn't want to go with that being his last PPV match.

anyway does it change your perception of benoit. cuz it shouldnt he did what you wanted entertained you in the ring. you didnt know his personal life so why should it. you only new him one way and that is of a wrestler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back