Slyfox De-Rails Thread With Important Message

Discussion in 'The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election' started by Monster Amongst Men, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Chill the fuck out.

I really don't get why you are so vehemently standing hy Dagger. I'm not like everyone else who is on his case. I haven't once posted that he would make a bad more or anything else for that matter.

But as a person who comes onto this forum once or maybe twice a day, I can tell you, that you're posting is not only making me want to vote against Dagger for the sake of it. It's also making me want to punch you both square in the face.

Just choll out, man.

2. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

It's obvious that he's trying to sabotage Dagger Dias's campaign since he's bh over the fact he can't be a mod. So now we have idiotic transparency to add to habs's many list of foibles.

3. Slyfox696

Slyfox696 Excellence of Execution

A message from Slyfox to everyone.

All of you chill out. It's one thing to attack the candidates, they knew what they were doing and it's part of the process. But we don't need to begin attacking other posters who are not candidates.

Let's leave that stuff alone. I say this in a friendly way, but I'm sure you all can see the smoldering fire behind the eyes of my words.

FunKay the Inevitable likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.