A message for everyone

Discussion in 'The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election' started by Dagger Dias, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Dagger Dias

Dagger Dias Natural 20
    Staff Member Super Moderator

I have not and will not, for that matter, be responding to JGlass' thread. To do so would be like running out into a gunfight with a huge target painted onto oneself. The whole point of that thread was to make me angry enough to throw out Verbal RKO's at a multitude of people. I chose to stay out of that "discussion" (and I use that term loosely there) for a reason. They are stirring drama. I am in this to become a mod. This is the same way I will address any hate threads that might get made by people I infract. I will completely ignore the hate threads and deal with personal matters within private messages. When someone makes uncalled for accusations like Tastycles did, I will stand up for myself and tell the honest truth. I am honest, ethical, and want to keep this a clean fight.

My focus is on Coco and Crock. I am not going to give them what they want by giving in to the insults. I prefer to deal with issues in private. I am focused solely on the debate. This is to make sure someone who actually wants to improve the forum wins this. I am above crap like that thread. I have never made threads about why someone "sucks" and I couldn't care less. I care about posting and discussing.

As for what Tastycles said.... There are two sides to each story. First of all, Tasty should have discussed this issue with me in private. Also, what he wrote is not even what happened. I would be more than happy to shed some light on what REALLY happened.

Ferbian had just resigned. I sent a message to a Mod (name withheld) asking if he might need some help in his section now. He told me everything is under control but to try asking (other Mod name withheld) if he needs help instead since he was r unning a whole section by himself. So I did and was told to ask KB or Sly about it but that he would endorse me within the Board Room. I was contacted again by the first mod I spoke with (name withheld) who informed me that I should inquire about General Wrestling instead. So I asked Sly and KB if any further help was needed, and they said not right now. Both of the mods I had spoken to, as well as a third(name withheld), told me to start by reporting posts. This is the part that JGlass has brought up several times. Yes, I made a mistake that day and the next by reporting too much. I am man enough to admit it. It only lasted a couple of days until a fourth mod (name withheld) told me one of my reports was wrong, and D-Man (not withheld since he himself brought it up in another thread) told me I should stop, and I did.

Now, getting back to the task at hand. Why should the posters vote for me? Because I am a nice guy who can bring something new to the staff. We need more people geared towards helping posters while being friendly and approachable instead of insulting everyone they come across. Someone who puts their section as priority above all else (except real life priorities like family or work) and always willing to volunteer their services where they may be needed. You will get that with me.

SD619 and Blue Chipper like this.
  2. Harthan

Harthan Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus

"Disagree with my post? I'll debate anyone, anytime, anywhere."

Except, apparently, in a thread where everyone raises legitimate complaints about you.

3. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

VERBAL RKO?!

:lmao:

4. Daniel

Daniel Of Ace Stevens fame.

So instead of defending yourself in the original thread like a good poster would, you make your response in a different one in the hope that nobody will challenge you?

Good luck with that.

Also, what Crock said.

5. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

So instead you'll be making a separate thread that is a direct response to JGlass's thread instead... interesting:icon_neutral:

6. Thriller Ant

Thriller Ant Beep Bop Boop

I'm pretty sure he just copied and pasted that from the debate thread.

7. Harthan

Harthan Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus

Anyone want to take a bet that he never even responds to complaints in this thread?

8. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

For the most part, yeah.

9. Serious Mozzarella

Serious Mozzarella Special Victims Unit

Guess you didn't think that one through, did you?

10. Little Jerry Lawler

Little Jerry Lawler Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids

Dagger probably got it off of Wikipedia.

Wait, that's Milenko.

Harthan likes this.
  11. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

So, this accomplished nothing. Nice.

12. Showtime

Showtime It's Showtime!

Now now Crock. Being an unbiased poaster that I am on this forum... I got a chuckle out of this thread.

That's accomplishing something

13. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

I'll give you that. "Verbal RKO" had me rolling too.

14. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Oh, trust me. It did something alright. The execution wasn't how I expected it though.

15. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

Enlighten us.

ABMorales787 likes this.
  16. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

I have to call bullshit on this. They only insult you if you are insanely stupid showing no signs of changing or treat them like shit first. If you go to them politely and ask your question or state why you disagree then they do not insult you.

I've gone to countless staff members with questions the most recent being Sly and I wasn't insulted at all.

Nice try Dagger try again

Miko likes this.
  17. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a jab at Coco and I.

18. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

I still call bullshit.

The same applies for you 2. You more than Coco but still Coco doesn't insult everyone

19. The Champ

The Champ Mexican Plate Lunch

I tried to read the OP, but it just read like an extended version of this.

[YOUTUBE]I-eCX8guIVM[/YOUTUBE]

Dowdsy McDowds likes this.
  20. DirtyJosé

DirtyJosé Best angle of all: retirement

So let me get this straight...

When Coco, Crock, JGlass, or really anybody else makes a statement of opinion on you, it's flaming and trolling and blatant insulting. When you make a statement of opinion back at these people, it's you being honest and mature. Riiiiiight.

Part of how this has been brought on to you is your shitty smug attitude about how Coco and Crock can't POSSIBLY be taking this seriously because they insult everybody and nothing else around here. You are either just playing part of the spin game despite the fact that you try to act above that shit, or you are just plain simple and dumb, making blanket accusations towards your opponents simply because they just happen to not be fans of yours. Your manufactured sense of civility is apparent in this very thread; you claim to be above all the nonsense and claim to be more than mature enough to ignore everything else, but then you turn around and address on your own terms anyway. Is that wrong? Not necessarily. Does is reflect upon a sense of hypocrisy disguised as superiority? Absolutely.

The fact that you see people like Coco and Crock among others only as menaces and villains to the greater WZ populace is a clear sign that any future reign of yours as mod will be defined by a shadow-crusade against posters you feel have no use despite the hard work they put into and the passion they have for the forums. Of course, I say "shadow-crusade" because that's the way you do business; post a holier-than-thou response like this to make the masses think you above that level, but carry out your vendettas "behind closed doors" to protect your image. Much like how if you ever had a gay son, you'd likely treat him just fine in public, but berate and shame him at home where you are safe from prying eyes.

Nate DaMac and Harthan like this.
  21. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become

We really need a spam mod.

22. Remy LaCroix

Remy LaCroix Lou Thesz' Favorite Son

Don't fall prey to their mind games, Dagger!

23. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

Too true.

Too true.

I've talked to these guys. They couldn't care less if you respond and some would prefer you didn't. This is about informed the public of how unqualified you are for the post you're seeking. If you'd like to show off how "manly" you really are and how you have no real answer for the criticism that's being levelled at you, go for it.

So you're for drama as long as you get to continue this public farce about you being a civil person? Delightful. You're two-faced in the worst way.

Seems you think you'd be a better mod than a vast majority of the current crop. Haven't seen that kind of misplaced arrogance in a good while.

And yet your SECTION (singular) isn't above all else, as you've got your sights set on the video game section as well. Me? I've got no lady on here other than spam. Sounds like I meet your criteria for a good mod better than you do.

24. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

Dagger, Dagger, Dagger.

You fool. You should've replied to JGlass' thread, because this makes it seem like you're starting a war. Either way, you don't deserve to be a Mod.

25. Serious Mozzarella

Serious Mozzarella Special Victims Unit

Twenty bucks says he stops replying to this thread as well.