A message for everyone

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3630028 said:
Twenty bucks says he stops replying to this thread as well.

... and then he'll make a new thread, to tell us all how he's not going to reply to this thread as we're just trying to bait him into unleashing "Verbal RKO's" on to various people, & he's just too mature to do such a thing.

Dagger, Dagger, Dagger.

You fool. You should've replied to JGlass' thread, because this makes it seem like you're starting a war. Either way, you don't deserve to be a Mod.

Yeah, because its obvious that it was Dagger who instigated all of this... :shrug:

... and then he'll make a new thread, to tell us all how he's not going to reply to this thread as we're just trying to bait him into unleashing "Verbal RKO's" on to various people, & he's just too mature to do such a thing.

We're all just trolls, Justin.

He did, Davi. He ran for mod which opened him up to criticism on why he's not worthy to be mod. If either Crock or myself were equally unworthy, we would have received equal criticism. But we're not so we haven't.

For the record, if Dagger really is focused "solely on the debates," he's under-performing.

This election was a fucking epic idea. That's all I'm saying.

I'm glad we have a couple shrinks in the house.

By god, we'll need them after all this election business is over.

How did I not know about this thread?

I have not and will not, for that matter, be responding to JGlass' thread. To do so would be like running out into a gunfight with a huge target painted onto oneself. The whole point of that thread was to make me angry enough to throw out Verbal RKO's at a multitude of people. I chose to stay out of that "discussion" (and I use that term loosely there) for a reason.

This proves you have no idea what discussion is. I'm not surprised, considering most of the threads you post garner responses that number in the single digits. There's plenty of back and forth in there between perhaps dozens of different posters.

They are stirring drama.

Drama sells. You do realize that the only reason we are having an election is because it's full of juicy and interesting drama, right? Sly and KB don't need this by any means. They're doing it for fun.

I am in this to become a mod. This is the same way I will address any hate threads that might get made by people I infract. I will completely ignore the hate threads and deal with personal matters within private messages.

Ahhh, the cowardly way. That should earn you lots of respect.

When someone makes uncalled for accusations like Tastycles did, I will stand up for myself and tell the honest truth. I am honest, ethical, and want to keep this a clean fight.

Now this is like real politics! Yes!

My focus is on Coco and Crock. I am not going to give them what they want by giving in to the insults. I prefer to deal with issues in private.

Which is why you won't make it as a mod. Dealing with issues in private in real life is definitely the way to go, but this is the Internet, this is the Wild West. You kick open the doors to the saloon and call out your enemy and have a duel in the middle of a road with all of Dodge looking on.

I am focused solely on the debate. This is to make sure someone who actually wants to improve the forum wins this. I am above crap like that thread. I have never made threads about why someone "sucks" and I couldn't care less. I care about posting and discussing.

Crock has been trying to improve the forums as a regular poster for as long as I've known him. Coco wants to bring a much needed mod to the spam sections. What do you want to do again? Help groom new posters or something? I don't think you need to be a mod for that, as you've supposedly been doing that for years.

As for what Tastycles said.... There are two sides to each story. First of all, Tasty should have discussed this issue with me in private. Also, what he wrote is not even what happened. I would be more than happy to shed some light on what REALLY happened.

Ferbian had just resigned. I sent a message to a Mod (name withheld) asking if he might need some help in his section now. He told me everything is under control but to try asking (other Mod name withheld) if he needs help instead since he was r unning a whole section by himself. So I did and was told to ask KB or Sly about it but that he would endorse me within the Board Room. I was contacted again by the first mod I spoke with (name withheld) who informed me that I should inquire about General Wrestling instead. So I asked Sly and KB if any further help was needed, and they said not right now. Both of the mods I had spoken to, as well as a third(name withheld), told me to start by reporting posts. This is the part that JGlass has brought up several times. Yes, I made a mistake that day and the next by reporting too much. I am man enough to admit it. It only lasted a couple of days until a fourth mod (name withheld) told me one of my reports was wrong, and D-Man (not withheld since he himself brought it up in another thread) told me I should stop, and I did.

Tasty already address this. It's almost funnier that you told this story AND did the thing where you went behind Tasty's back for the mod spot.

Like I said, this is like real politics now. At least Coco and Crock have been playing internet politics, you're going full fledged GOP Primaries on us.

Now, getting back to the task at hand. Why should the posters vote for me? Because I am a nice guy who can bring something new to the staff. We need more people geared towards helping posters while being friendly and approachable instead of insulting everyone they come across. Someone who puts their section as priority above all else (except real life priorities like family or work) and always willing to volunteer their services where they may be needed. You will get that with me.

1) Why do we need that? Discussion is going swimmingly in every area of the forum.

2) How are you going to do this? Randomly repping people? Guess what, a handful of mods already do this. And our rep is bigger than yours, so that must mean ours is more motivational.

3) You'd be surprised by how many of us are nice to new posters. D-Man is very polite, and that dude does A LOT of infracting and warning. I try to be nice to people who don't yet understand the rules, and I'm pretty sure Nick, LSN, jmt, SSC, and most of the rest of the staff are the same way.

Really, the only person trying to bring anything new to staff is Coco. Crock would be an intelligent guy who would fit right in, as he has been receiving praise from voices in the board room for a while now. You would bring literally nothing new to the Board Room, except a divisive personality that doesn't understand the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back