RAW: I'm gonna try this..AGAINNN!!

Yep. I actually can't watch NXT regularly now because of this. Every match is awesome 5 minutes into it. At least the crowd screams that it is. I only watch the Takeover events anymore.

It's a charisma thing. You gotta have actual charisma to connect with the larger audiences. People always wanna shit on the main roster booking when their fave fails, but the better wrestlers make lemonade out of chicken shit.

Yes they do. The crowd is pret-tay... pret-tay... pret-tay.... pretty annoying.

Next unwarranted "this is awesome" chant, I'll be thinking of Larry's half awake "ugh. Jesus. Shut up! What the f?! SHUT THE F UP!! SHUT THE F UP!!" towards Sammie when her singing woke him up.

Love that everybody is laying on the ground in pain and Strowman continues to dominate. Give me another Braun/Brock staredown.

Next unwarranted "this is awesome" chant, I'll be thinking of Larry's half awake "ugh. Jesus. Shut up! What the f?! SHUT THE F UP!! SHUT THE F UP!!" towards Sammie when her singing woke him up.

HE DID WHAT??? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE LARRY!!! GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW YOU BALD SON OF A BITCH!!!

HE DID WHAT??? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE LARRY!!! GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW YOU BALD SON OF A BITCH!!!

LOL. No joke, I was in tears laughing the first time I watched that episode at that part. Classic Larry reaction. In the earlier seasons he was more sympathetic. He was often the victim of other people's dumb shit and was in the right. But in season 7? LOL. He was in full asshole mode that season and it was awesome and hilarious.

LOL. No joke, I was in tears laughing the first time I watched that episode at that part. Classic Larry reaction. In the earlier seasons he was more sympathetic. He was often the victim of other people's dumb shit and was in the right. But in season 7? LOL. He was in full asshole mode that season and it was awesome and hilarious.

I'm not sure what I'm more excited for... Angle in the HOF or the new season of Curb this year.

I'm not sure what I'm more excited for... Angle in the HOF or the new season of Curb this year.

I'm going Curb because I truly didn't think it would be back. Always assumed Angle would be back in some capacity at some point, because basically everyone that's somebody comes back. But it's still exciting, I almost jumped out of my seat when his music hit.

But Curb? Thought it was done. Can't wait. I was reading a JB Smoove article recently where he was talking about how Larry isn't "woke". I was LMAO just reading the article.

Brock is not a special attraction any longer. He shows up so little and is on screen for such a short period of time he is more like the Loch Ness Monster.

A good Raw though. Bayley gave me the feels for the first time since her debut. The Angle announcement made me care where I didn't expect to. New Day was fun again. The action was decent. The end was very entertaining. I think Rollins and Stroman have good chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back