Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

They have turned Ambrose into f'ing Virgil.

Just EATING L's every single week. So stupid. It's over. His pops are gone, and credibility is shot. They successfully ruined the guy who their most popular wrestler 6 months ago. Dumbest thing they've done since ruining Shelton Benjamin.

If this is the direction for Rusev at Mania...I'd buy it!

Would've been hilarious if Ambrose won the match via a roll-up, tho...

They have turned Ambrose into f'ing Virgil.

Just EATING L's every single week. So stupid. It's over. His pops are gone, and credibility is shot. They successfully ruined the guy who their most popular wrestler 6 months ago. Dumbest thing they've done since ruining Shelton Benjamin.

Meanwhile all the WWE marks are saying "Ambrose will be fine. He's still over and he's the #2 face of the company, wins and losses don't matter beacuse Ambrose's character doesn't need to win. He's just as over as he was before".

Am I missing something? Ambrose has indeed cooled off since his feud with Bray began, but he still gets a decent pop at every show...

Meanwhile all the WWE marks are saying "Ambrose will be fine. He's still over and he's the #2 face of the company, wins and losses don't matter beacuse Ambrose's character doesn't need to win. He's just as over as he was before".

They are in 100% denial.

Show me ONE rising star who was booked to lose all the time. There aren't any.

#2 face, lol. He could be. He was. He's like 6th at best, now. Ridiculous.

Am I missing something? Ambrose has indeed cooled off since his feud with Bray began, but he still gets a decent pop at every show...

"Decent pop"....yeah, I'll agree with that. It's "decent" at this point.

It was much, much better than decent a few months ago. He was the most over guy on the roster during the summer, and was still very over in early fall.

Now he gets "decent" pops.

They are in 100% denial.

It is not Ambrose's time. But he is popular so he can be used to help others. This shouldn't be a surprise.

I don't agree with the Ambrose doesnt get pops people but I do agree with the Ambrose needing to actually win a big match for once. If I remember correctly, Ambrose has not won on pay per view since he was in The Shield.

They are in 100% denial.

Well let's see.

He lost in his big breakout match.

He lost in the rematch.

He lost the title shot he received over the summer.

He lost his first major war.

He then went on to Stun Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XIV and become the biggest star in the history of ever.

They are in 100% denial.

Ha! Shows how very little you know about wrestling history. Jim Londos is a classic example of someone who was booked to lose all the time only to go on to be one of the biggest draws of all time. He became popular because he was a great wrestler and performer. So is Ambrose. He'll be fine.

Or do you want me to bust out the "I told you so's" a year from now like I did for the Bryan detractors who thought he wasn't going to rise above the upper mid card because he lost allot before Mania?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back