RAW: I'm gonna try this..AGAINNN!!

That N Word

Actively evolving
wwe-raw-new-2016-logo-1.jpg

Tonight, this week’s edition of WWE Raw will be airing live from the Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, Arkansas.

Chris-Jericho-wins-WWE-United-States-Championship.png

THE CHAMPS THAT RUNS THE CAMP
Last week on RAW,Chris Jericho won the only title that alluded him in his illustrious career in the United States Championship. With Royal Rumble being only 2 weeks away how will the champs prepare for Roman Reigns or better yet each other? It's safe to say KO is dropping the Universal Title to Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble. Question is how does Chris Jericho fit into all of that?

maxresdefault.jpg

BRO-BRO-BROCK LESNAR IS HERE!!^
It was announced that tonight on RAW, for the first time since his stunning loss at Survivor Series that "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar will return LIVE tonight on RAW! What will "The Beast" have to say about his rival Bill Goldberg and the 2017 Royal Rumble Match? Expect Lesnar and Strowman to be involved with one another in some capacity.

b595be2261e83f149f84563d96dee43b_crop_north.jpg

THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA BEGINS FOR THE GAME AND THE MAN
Last night, Triple H announced that he would be returning for RAW tonight and that he was "back for now." We know that in the words of Seth Rollins, this should be a "interesting" show and we know that Seth Rollins is plotting his revenge on "The Game." What will happen and unfold as both men are in the same arena,at the same time?!?!

RAW tonight looks like an interesting show. I'm actually excited to watch for the first time in a long time. I'll be here to discuss the show with you all right here in the forums. Lets get ready to rumble.

I'm not sure Trips will actually be on the show. He's important backstage. He is probably referring to that.

Ok, it broke a little while ago that the first HoF inductee for 2017 is Kurt fucking Angle. I have a freedom boner.

Oh Jesus just being everyone out and we'll have 3 hours of people getting their two cents in.

Lesnar should have picked up the shark cage, thrown it into the ring and taken everyone out at the same time.

Brock looks bigger than he did at Survivor Series. Getting back up to that wrasslin weight because he ain't gotta worry about 265 any time soon.

OK that was epic except the fact it made Strowman look super weak. I also wish we would have had a Pop Up Powerbomb to Lesnar at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back