RAW LD 12/14/2015 - SMAAAAAAAAARKS!!!!!!!!

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, December 14th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, December 15h, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, PA

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tonight, we are finally out of the post-SummerSlam to TLC depression period of wrestling. Roman Reigns lost his mind last night at the end of the pay per view, which makes this a much anticipated episode of Raw. It should also be kept in mind that there are rumors flying everywhere about the return of "The Beast Incarnate" BRRRRRRRRROCK LLLLLLLLLESNAR! who this Saturday, Alberto Del Rio will defend his United States Championship against. Also with Brock, he is expected to be a participant in the Royal Rumble match and is the odds on favorite to win the Royal Rumble match. And it's clear that after tonight, Sheamus will be defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against somebody else at the Royal Rumble. Who? We don't know. It is forseen that Roman won't going for the title again until well after WrestleMania.

Enjoy tonight's Raw, everybody.​

May I have the above translated into english please?

As for Raw I predict them to undo everything good about TLC, especially with Reigns. The only question is how, the usual would be a crappy long winded and scripted promo about nothing at all

Things I'm expecting tonight are

- [YOUTUBE]YToXwtyqmjM[/YOUTUBE]

(It's honestly time for him to come back to TV)

- They're gonna boo Reigns like crazy

- ECW Originals showing up

- The first few (at least five) participants for the Royal Rumble match get revealed

- Paige and Charlotte double turn

Things I'm expecting tonight are

- [YOUTUBE]YToXwtyqmjM[/YOUTUBE]

(It's honestly time for him to come back to TV)

- They're gonna boo Reigns like crazy

- ECW Originals showing up

- The first few (at least five) participants for the Royal Rumble match get revealed

- Paige and Charlotte double turn

Brock is in Philly. I'm pretty sure he was advertised for this show anyways.

If Reigns just continues his rampage from last night, I'd bet Philly actually embraces him. They don't have to turn him heel or anything, but an edgy, violent Reigns that's more of a tweeter is what smarks wanted from the jump.

The Charlotte-Paige stuff is just tiresome at this point.

I get the feeling that Ambrose is gonna drop the IC Title back to Owens tonight after HHH puts Dean in a blatantly one-sided match as punishment for what Reigns did

I'm just wondering what Brock is gonna do. Setting up a feud? Announce he's entering the Rumble? Possibly the only thing I'm really interested in for Raw.

E C DUB! E C DUB!

I was a huge ECW mark. I used to stay up till 3AM so I could catch it on local access years before it ever hit TNN. I've been to the ECW arena. Human Suplex Machine Taz is my favorite wrestler ever.

ECW chants in 2015 are fucking ridiculous. Let that shit live in peace.

Curious to see how they follow this up.
What Dean does tonight.
New Day.

And well that's it but since it's WM season maybe some good booking happens tonight.

I was a huge ECW mark. I used to stay up till 3AM so I could catch it on local access years before it ever hit TNN. I've been to the ECW arena. Human Suplex Machine Taz is my favorite wrestler ever.

ECW chants in 2015 are fucking ridiculous. Let that shit live in peace.

I'm expecting retribution on the Wyatt family tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back