RAW LD 3/14/2016 -

So tomorrow's "off air following Raw" report will read Wyatt Family surounds ring. Taker fends off until Ambrose, Reigns & Styles join. Faces hit finishers. Wyatts continue to suck.

I'm not into this match at all. I really, really miss Cena.

Once the novelty of Shane returning after a long while wears, this is the result.
Even with Cena out, I am surprised they didn't just put Reigns in to face Taker, whilst allowing for Ambrose vs HHH & Brock vs the Wyatts.

Indeed, it misses one piece. The superstar who would have fought on behalf of Shane McMahon.

john-cena-gi.jpg

Undertaker beats Shane at Mania, after the match Vince gets in the ring to celebrate and Taker chokeslams him. Meanwhile Reigns beats Triple H to win the World Title.

This sets up a rematch at Extreme Rules or some other PPV, Triple H w/Steph vs. Reigns w/Shane, Power vs. Belt. Reigns wins to end the Authority for good.

That's what will happen.

They didn't have a match on RAW between Curtis Axel and now. That was the point.

Lesnar has nothing to do with any of this.

Well technically there was that match with Bryan that he won by DQ when Reigns Speared him. Damn, Reigns and H has been feuding for 2 years now.

On just a slide? I figured a severe sprain at worst. Wow.
RVD's TV title reign ended because he fucked himself up on a baseball slide. So it's not as though something like this has never happened before.

Absolutely gutted.

[YOUTUBE]wYU57sdJIDc[/YOUTUBE]

I said it when it happened on the main page "it looked like her probably broke his ankle"

The incident itself was rather grotesque.

Now that this has happened, and the build for the IC title match is clearly REALLY about Zayn and Owens, for the love of fucking god, can we please just have Zayn Vs Owens?

It is the will of the Almighty, clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back