RAW LD 3/7/2016 - Asshole Chicago Crowd

"What's that? Only four segments this week featuring my family?" Triple H sighs as he throws the Chamionship Belt over his shoulder. "Guess it's time for me to close the show again." Triple H wipes a single tear from his eye as his music hits backstage imagining the ratings reduce person by person like the donation total at a telethon.

Whoever laid out that tag title match deserves a nice, stiff pat on the back.

84ReDoc.gif

Maybe it was my luxury of being able to mercilessly mow through every recap and brie bella segment with fast forward, but god damn the hour and a half version of RAW I just watched seemed very cohesive and good.

Great IC title match/segment

great heat between Triple H and Ambrose in the promo

GREAT tag title match

Liked Rybacks promo, though it was too long and too obviously scripted....love the direction of the character. Batista Jr.

Maybe it was my luxury of being able to mercilessly mow through every recap and brie bella segment with fast forward, but god damn the hour and a half version of RAW I just watched seemed very cohesive and good.

Great IC title match/segment

great heat between Triple H and Ambrose in the promo

GREAT tag title match

Liked Rybacks promo, though it was too long and too obviously scripted....love the direction of the character. Batista Jr.

The only way I have watched RAW at all in the last three years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back