RAW LD 11/30/2015 - We're gonna PAAAAARTAAAAAY!!!!!!

meh. You have literally 3 guys on the roster with upsides in Reigns, Ambrose and Owens. One isn't on the show and One of them takes a pin to help give momentum to an unworthy Heel World champion who has been wallowing in midcard for months on end... pfft... :shrug:

That was just kind of horrible tonight. I would say they'd better get the lead out, but not sure they even know what they're doing there.

This site is honestly the only reason I watch every week. If I didn't come here I'd go back to watching one or two RAWs a month or just watching ppvs and getting caught up on there.

Indeed. Being a 'casual' is quite hard work based on my experience tonight. I legit thought that by not following for the entire week, that maybe I'd be given a surprise or two and actually sit back and enjoy the show for once. Shit show tonight with nothing yet again. ffs Sheamus is champion :banghead:

Brock Lesnar

I was thinking more of an interesting, well-written storyline feud with some guys that have an upside and some momentum. You know, like have... Reigns sell out and go heel and smash all comers for a few weeks until Cena, Lesnar all return slowly heading into Mania season. But no, let's keep Reigns babyface, and put bloody Sheamus in as WWE Champion. That'll bring the high ratings...

Btw, I liked the backstage segment between Charlotte and Becky earlier after their match, the acting was good... much better than the awful recorded vignette of Team BAD. Maybe Charlotte should stick with backstage segments and avoid cutting promos directly on front of the crowd?

Overall, I didn't dislike the show at all... it was like any other RAW for me, including the Sunday Night RAW (sorry!) we had last week. Maybe because I didn't watch the first 90 minutes or so. Loved the official announcement of the League of Nations, although I fear they will be taken out by a returning Cena after dominating for a while.
Dudley Boyz and Dreamer will play their part and try to make the Wyatt Family look strong.. don't know how successful will that be, because we already know that Wyatts > Mid Carders and Wyatts > Old timers, but we also know that Wyatts <<< Main eventers, and therein lies the issue.
Was happy to see two divas matches in one show, hope they continue the trend, even in PPVs. However, I'd love to watch two separate and distinct divas feuds, rather than one feud match and one random match.

See you guys next Tuesday... or Friday, if Smackdown still airs live. Smark Madden out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back