RAW LD 10/19/2015 - A GOOD RAW for once

Indeed.

I have hardly watched any of this RAW (Because why the fuck would I?) and I figured Ambrose had jumped him earlier in the night.

Guess not? He is just randomly not there, because the WWE cant handle a squad of more than three at once?

He was in a graphic earlier too. It's rather puzzling.

Well they changed the graphic from earlier.

Because earlier it was Dean vs. Harper and Strowman.

Dean even said their names.

Obviously they had to update it for it to be the six man but they're pretending Harper wasn't mentioned earlier.

obviously, Rowan being backstage meant that plans were changed last minute.

Announcers finally acknowledge the absence of Harper. As I mentioned, he's probably guarding an unconcious Orton somewhere...

According to the front page Labar claims Harper isn't at RAW for personal reasons.

It's Labar so take that for what you will.

Really looks like Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins are enjoying this temporary "reunion" based on the way they are communicating with each other.

The Wyatts really do have the potential to be one of the greatest factions of all time.

Potential being the key word. I can't help but think Vince thinks Only of Bray Wyatt and how to get him over alone, when the Wyatt family can be tweaked going forward in different ways and be a "collective" replacement for Taker...

I'd love to see them in a Ministry of Darkness type storyline soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back