RAW LD 10/19/2015 - A GOOD RAW for once

Not a bad finish.

Especially if we are heading for Bray beating Roman in the Cell, a year after he ruined Ambrose's Ultimate Revenge against Scumbag Rollins...

That said; It was the first RAW Main Event I have been truly hyped for in quite a while. Well done by the WWE, tonight. Question is, can they keep it up, come next week?

Remember when Rusev was getting buried earlier today?

loldirtsheets

As someone that bought in...yeah, I was totally wrong.

Do I think Rusev is out of the woods, probably not. But for now, I assume they're just going to wait until Lana is healed.

Which, kudos to WWE.

Also, this was a fine episode of Raw. Really good stuff, got in all it needed. Still too long at three hours, but what are you going to do.

Also, save that promo that looked like some writer watched too much of the Dark Knight, this was the night that WWE remembered the way you book Roman Reigns, and kudos for that.

Do you even know what overrated means? No one says that Neville should win the World Heavyweight Title. He should at least have a prominent role in the mid-card.

Yes I do,and I wasn't saying that. I was saying he was talented but isn't as talented as made out to be.

Oh and you're coming up on a pay per view and the #1 contender isn't there? REALLY?

Who is the number one contender? I was hoping to remember while I was typing this sentence but it has yet to come to me.

No.

Really.

Who the fuck is it?

Edit: Kane. It's Kane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo