RAW LD 10/26/15- Get the 'Legends out

I have a feeling Roman is going to beat the fuck out of Seth Rollins, then Sheamus is going to cash in and cost him the title. I can't see Roman being the sacrificial lamb for Cena's 16th title reign.

I have a feeling Roman is going to beat the fuck out of Seth Rollins, then Sheamus is going to cash in and cost him the title. I can't see Roman being the sacrificial lamb for Cena's 16th title reign.

Well that would suck, but it crossed my mind as well. The only thing that I would like to have happen is Sheamus tries to cash in and loses. He hasn't seemed that interested in cashing in at all since he won it.

Still? I thought you were better than this.

No great great match. But Reigns and Rollins right now is just meh. We just got over it.

Although the next best choice in that match was Zig, would have been a fresh feud too for Seth.

But take nothin away from the match. Loved the chaos.

Strangely, I'd like that over the other option going which is Ambrose turning heel and costing Roman a match against Seth Rollins.

Roman beats Seth for the title at Survivor Series, Sheamus cashes in to win the title. Sounds good to me.

No great great match. But Reigns and Rollins right now is just meh. We just got over it.

Although the next best choice in that match was Zig, would have been a fresh feud too for Seth.

But take nothin away from the match. Loved the chaos.

Reigns and Rollins have never had a one-on-one PPV match.

Have no idea what's gonna happen now. I'm hoping Sheamus cashes in then loses. But I do still think that the WM32 main event will be the Shield triple threat for the WWE World Title.

Strangely, I'd like that over the other option going which is Ambrose turning heel and costing Roman a match against Seth Rollins.

Roman beats Seth for the title at Survivor Series, Sheamus cashes in to win the title. Sounds good to me.

I can't see them turning Ambrose. The show is already extremely heel heavy and they're without their top face for the next couple months.

Ambrose will probably end up being Owens' next feud. And the story will be Team Reignsbrose shooting for titles on the same show.

I can't see them turning Ambrose. The show is already extremely heel heavy and they're without their top face for the next couple months.

Ambrose will probably end up being Owens' next feud. And the story will be Team Reignsbrose shooting for titles on the same show.

Let's hope you're right, because both would be feuds worth looking forward to. Given Roman pinned Owens tonight, I can see Ambrose getting into the mix which would be the start of him and Owens for the IC title. Not a bad direction to go to at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back