Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

He certainly has, he has been holding that knee recently, and to be honest he hasn't been made to look weak. He lost coz he is a crazy person and a monitor exploded in his face, he had his moment with the elbow drop off the ambulance ( the match he lost clean), he was the cavalry on SD for Roman and even now, the ref stopped the match.

He is fine.

Dean isn't buried, but it will be a longvgggg time before he gets his major push. He's no Daniel Bryan; he's not at that level of overness yet . Even my brother who's a casual fan keeps on asking why can't dean get the job done just one time?

this thread got as bad as last weeks show lol

anyway Rollins is without a doubt after tonight the #1 guy in the WWE. He shoud be pushed as the next big thing instead of Reigns..

Well yea, coupled with the insinuation that since you are a prolific poster on a wrestling message board, then you MUST be an obese failure in life.

Actually, it would seem we DO know you.

Like I said, I knew the "you don't know me" was coming, just because it's the most stereotypical response in the book.

Or perhaps, because you post so damn much, that you tend to put words/thoughts in people's mouths/heads a lot because you're a know it all nerd ass mfer, and people often respond with the logical...."you don't know me", "don't tell me who my favorite is"(I think you originally predicted that one.....so defensive).

I actually feel bad for you. Classic behavior of someone who often gets/got their ass handed to them.

So you came in the NEXT DAY, to defend your butt-buddy?

LMAO. Quite the little circle jerk y'all got going on in here.

Hey now. You have to buy a ticket to see that. Or be named Becca but that's another story.

Or perhaps, because you post so damn much, that you tend to put words/thoughts in people's mouths/heads a lot because you're a know it all nerd ass mfer, and people often respond with the logical...."you don't know me", "don't tell me who my favorite is"(I think you originally predicted that one.....so defensive).

I actually feel bad for you. Classic behavior of someone who often gets/got their ass handed to them.

No actually most people don't reply with that because they want to sound original instead of the same standard that was out of date years ago.

Now continue your dance puppet.

Hey now. You have to buy a ticket to see that. Or be named Becca but that's another story.

No actually most people don't reply with that because they want to sound original instead of the same standard that was out of date years ago.

Now continue your dance puppet.

"Out of date"....LMAO. This guy is on top of ALL the lastest trends in message board posting. So hip.

SMH. He dead serious too.

So you came in the NEXT DAY, to defend your butt-buddy?

LMAO. Quite the little circle jerk y'all got going on in here.

Or I was just browsing threads with new posts? :shrug:

I wasn't actually defending anyone, more just observing how painfully stereotypical you are.

Although, I can see were the subtlety of that would escape you.

This guy is on top of ALL the lastest trends in message board posting.

Is this a real phrase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back