Raw LD 8/15/2016: The Club Is Having A Ball. Or Two.

Can't wait to see this whole thing again on Sunday, as well as match 1 in the best of 7 between Cesaro and Sheamus.

All of Rusev's best moves and kicked out of all of them, one spear Rusev is down for the 3 count. Jesus Christ.

Unless Roman is losing on Sunday, I can't quite understand tonight's booking.

Match was good, especially the ending drama with Rusev throwing everything he had and Roman not staying down. But what was left for the PPV?

All of Rusev's best moves and kicked out of all of them, one spear Rusev is down for the 3 count. Jesus Christ.

The spear is one of the most protected finishers on the roster at present, so don't know why people are surprised when it finishes a match. The more pressing issue is the whole booking of this match as though it was the actual PPV.

Unlike Bray Wyatt, I can't see Rusev recovering from another loss come SummerSlam. Maybe, just maybe, that Roman heel turn might well be on the way with all the Demon Balor stuff going on.

FYI last time they had a scheduled PPV match with Roman blown off six days before the show Roman suffered a life threatening hernia and was out of action for a few months. So Roman haters may be able to rejoice. Interestingly enough despite putting him in the mid card they still manage to end the show with him on top two weeks in a row. This company never learns.

And I really hope they do the double turn with Finn/Seth. Heel Seth promos just flat out need to be stopped. And I've seen that same generic body paint way too many times not to realize it's the same personality underneath.

That company wasted Demon Balor, in Corpus Christi, less than a week before Summerslam, in Brooklyn. Jesus, it's like they're trying to fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back